Face Mask Machine Market Size to Surpass USD 27.4 Billion by 2032; Owing to Increasing Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Industries
The market growth is propelled by the expanding pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. The increasing prevalence of airborne diseases has resulted in a surge in the global use of face masks, including N95 and other respiratory masks, to ensure respiratory protection.
New York, May 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to Market.us research analyses, The Face Mask Machine Market was USD 11.7 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 27.4 Billion by 2032, at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period 2023 to 2032.
Face mask machines produce masks to prevent dust, germs, and other hazardous particles from entering the human body. Face mask machines generally produce masks mainly used in pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and healthcare industries. Using a face mask machine will increase the robustness or uniformity of the face mask production process. These machines convert liquid and collagen into a pure mixture that solidifies into a jelly-like sheet mask.
To get additional highlights on major revenue-generating segments, Request a Face Mask Machine Market sample report at https://market.us/report/face-mask-machine-market/request-sample/
- By Type, the flat face mask segment generated a revenue share of 56.3% in 2022.
- By Application, the surgical mask production segment held a prominent share of the global face mask machine market revenue share from 2023 to 2032.
- By End-User, the healthcare & pharmaceuticals industry segment has dominated the market with a revenue share, and it is growing at the highest CAGR from 2023 to 2032.
- In 2022, Asia-Pacific dominated the market with the highest revenue share of 37.5%.
- Europe held a significant revenue share of 22% in 2022.
- North America will grow at the highest CAGR from 2023-2032.
Face mask machines produce various masks, including surgical masks, N95 respirators, and others. The increasing number of hospitals and pharmaceutical labs also drives market growth. An increase in technological developments in the manufacturing process propels the growth of the face mask machine market.
Factors Affecting the Growth of the Face Mask Machine Market
There are several factors that can affect the growth of the face mask machine market. Some of these factors include:
- Increasing Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Industries: Increasing pharmaceuticals and healthcare industries drive market growth. The use of face masks such as N95 and other respiratory masks has amplified worldwide due to the rising airborne diseases.
- Rising Number of Hospitals: Rising number of hospitals propels the market growth. This has led to a rise in demand for face masks. The probable usage of face masks is estimated to fuel the market growth.
- Increasing Demand for Face Mask Machine: Various industries such as construction, manufacturing, and food requires their workers to wear a face mask for safety reasons, which increase the demand for face mask machine.
To understand how our report can bring a difference to your business strategy, Inquire about a brochure at https://market.us/report/face-mask-machine-market/#inquiry/
Top Trends in the Global Face Mask Machine Market
Increasing customer awareness about the importance of face mask usage drives market growth. Raising hygiene awareness helps the face mask machine market grow in various countries. Several individuals are also purchasing masks to increase the threat of getting an infection of COVID-19 and prevent its transmission across the world, propelling the market growth.
The utilization of face masks amplified across the globe due to the rising airborne disease in recent times propelled the market growth. The increase in consumer awareness regarding the importance of the use of face mask fuel market growth. An increase in social media marketing drives the face mask machine market growth.
The face mask machine market was dominated by Asia-Pacific, which acquired the most significant revenue share of 37.5% during the forecast period, Due to the vast manufacturing base across India, Japan, China, and other countries. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is one of the important suppliers of hospital equipment, including face masks, which produce facilities for key regional players. Most manufacturers are operative in the Asia-Pacific and are recognized to have low operative investment costs.
Europe holds the second-largest market share due to the strong presence of key manufacturers. Due to the introduction of harmful particulates in the core industries, the rising demand for highly-effective respiratory equipment is estimated to propel market growth among various European countries. North America is expected to grow maximum revenue share during the forecast period due to increasing health awareness and personal hygiene.
Market key players have acquired several strategies such as acquisitions & mergers, collaborations, partnerships, and other activities. Various companies focus on organic growth strategies such as product adoption and product launches. Smaller players in the market influence their technology. The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined in this report. Some of the major market players include
- Aman Impex
- TESTEX INSTRUMENT LTD
- Engelmann & Buckham Ltd
- Intamac Packaging Systems
- Ajanta Ultraplast Private Limited
- 3M Company
- SMF Maschinenfabrik GmbH
- Cera Engineering Private Limited
- Other Key Players
Identify key trends, drivers, and challenges in the market, which will help vendors improve their strategies to stay ahead of their competitors. View our PDF Sample Report
Scope of the Report
|Market Value (2022)||USD 11.7 Billion|
|Market Size in 2032||USD 27.4 Billion|
|CAGR (2023 to 2032)||9.1%|
|Asia-Pacific Revenue Share||37.5%|
|Europe Revenue Share||22%|
|Historic Period||2016 to 2022|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2032|
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for face masks has increased significantly. Rising advancements in technology are expected to drive market growth. The probable usage of a mask is estimated to fuel the market growth. Additionally, governments across the globe have implemented regulations that require the use of face masks in public places. The rising pharmaceuticals and healthcare industries as well as the increasing number of hospitals, propel the market growth. The use of face masks such as N95 and other respiratory masks has amplified worldwide due to the increasing airborne disease in recent times.
Operating and maintaining a face mask machine also requires specialized knowledge and skills, which may limit the number of individuals working in the face mask machine market. The high cost of a machine depends on the machine type and manufacturers. This can make it difficult for small organizations to invest in technology. Face mask machine requires regular maintenance and repair, impacting their production abilities.
Innovation of new technologies and features that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the machines provide significant opportunities in the market. The manufacturers expand new markets and provide a wider range of consumers to develop face mask machines. In various countries, the government provides financial support to face mask machine manufacturers to drive production capacity and meet the increasing demand for masks.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report | Quick Delivery Available – https://market.us/purchase-report/?report_id=99303
Report Segmentation of the Face Mask Machine Market
The flat face mask segment dominated the face mask machine market, holding the most significant revenue share of 56.3% due to its effective way of decreasing respiratory infection transmission, including COVID-19. Flat face mask machines are disposable and should be replaced after a particular time. They are generally used in healthcare settings, such as hospitals and clinics.
The surgical mask production segment dominated the highest market revenue share of 62% in 2022. Surgical face mask machines produce masks according to a particular design and standard quality, ensuring consistency in the shape, size, and quality of each mask. Surgical face mask machines improved safety and hygiene. These machines produce masks in clean and sterilized environments, which aids in reducing the risk of contamination.
The healthcare & pharmaceuticals segment had the highest market revenue share in 2022. Face masks are an important measure in preventing the transmission of respiratory viruses. In the pharmaceuticals and healthcare industry, face mask machines produce high-quality face masks that meet industry standards and requirements. These machines can help in increasing productivity and efficacy.
Charts and data tables about market and segment sizes for a historic period of five (2017-2022) years have been covered in this report | Request for Sample@
- Flat Face Mask Machine
- Vertical Face Mask Machine
- N95 Mask Production
- Surgical Mask Production
- Other Applications
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Food Processing Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Electronics Industry
- Other End-Users
- North America
- The US
- Western Europe
- The UK
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- The Czech Republic
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Costa Rica
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of MEA
Recent Development of the Face Mask Machine Market
- In June 2020, TIANJIN RICHPEACE AI CO., LIMITED announced that industry-leading produce various automatic face mask machine that yields surgical, fish, and folded face masks that encounter the FFP2, N95, and other standards.
- In November 2022, TESTES INSTRUMENT LTD’s 4 sets of face mask machines accepted the confirmation led by China Certification & Inspection Co, Ltd to distribute Germany the volume to produce disposable masks daily in Europe to face the second wave of COVID-19 outbreak.
Explore More Related Studies Published by Market.us Research:
- Disposable Face Mask Market was worth USD 37.5 billion in 2021. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 26% and reach USD 476.55 billion between the forecast period (2023-32).
- Class 97 Mask Market: Rising Demand in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Industries Driven by Airborne Disease Concerns
- Female Replenishment Facial Mask Market was valued at USD 1746.92 million in 2022. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% between 2023 and 2032.
- Laryngeal Mask Market sales were valued at USD 573.77 million in 2021. They are expected to increase at a 6.25% CAGR, between 2022-2032.
Market.US (Powered by Prudour Pvt Ltd) specializes in in-depth market research and analysis and has been proving its mettle as a consulting and customized market research company, apart from being a much sought-after syndicated market research report-providing firm. Market.US provides customization to suit any specific or unique requirement and tailor-makes reports as per request. We go beyond boundaries to take analytics, analysis, study, and outlook to newer heights and broader horizons.
Follow Us On LinkedIn Facebook Twitter
CONTACT: Global Business Development Team – Market.us Market.us (Powered By Prudour Pvt. Ltd.) Email: [email protected] Address: 420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300, New York City, NY 10170, United States Tel: +1 718 618 4351 Website: https://market.us
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.