Fabric Softener Market to Hit US$ 28,111.12 Million By 2031 | Updated Insights
Consegic Business Intelligence analyzes that the fabric softener market is growing with a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period (2023-2031), boosted by increasing demand for laundry care products.
New York, Oct. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global Fabric Softener Market is expected to witness significant growth at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period of 2023-2031. Factors such as increasing demand for laundry care products and rising awareness about the benefits of fabric softeners are accelerating the demand for fabric softener, which, in turn, is boosting the market growth. In addition, the development of eco-friendly fabric softeners will further boost the market growth during the forecast period.
Get Sample Report@ https://www.consegicbusinessintelligence.com/request-sample/1309
According to a recent report by Consegic Business Intelligence, the fabric softener market is poised for strong expansion and is expected to reach USD 28,111.12 million by 2031 and USD 20,059.53 million in 2023. The market, which was valued at USD 19,400.00 million in 2022, is predicted to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 4.3% during the period 2023-2031. The report highlights the increasing demand for laundry care products, which is augmenting the global market growth. Consegic Business Intelligence study also provides insights into the market’s competitive landscape, market segmentation, regional outlook, and emerging technologies in the Fabric Softener market.
Fabric softener is a product that is added to laundry to make clothes and other fabrics softer, reduce static cling, and add a fresh scent. It is typically added to the rinse cycle of a washing machine, but can also be applied to dry fabrics using a dryer sheet or spray. Fabric softeners are laundry care products that are added to the rinse cycle of a washing machine to make clothes and other fabrics softer, reduce static cling, and add a fresh scent. They are typically available in liquid, powder, and dryer sheet form.
Global Fabric Softener Market: Report Attributes
|Report Attributes||Report Details|
|Market Size in 2031 (USD Million)||USD 28,111.12 Million|
|By Product Type||Liquid, Sheets, Sprays, Tablets, and Others|
|By Nature||Organic and Conventional|
|By End-use Industry||Residential, Commercial (Hotels and Restaurants, Hospitals, and Others)|
|By Distribution Channel||Online (Company-Owned Website, E-commerce), Offline (Hypermarket/Supermarket, Specialty Stores, Departmental Stores, and Others)|
|By Region||North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Africa|
|Key Players||Unilever, AlEn USA LLC, Devan Chemicals, HENKEL AG & CO. KGaA, MARICO LTD., PIGEON CORPORATION, COLGATE PALMOLIVE COMPANY, RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP PLC., PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY, and Church & Dwight Co., Inc.|
Immediate Delivery Available, Buy Now @ https://www.consegicbusinessintelligence.com/secure-checkout/1309
Global Fabric Softener Market Segmentation Details:
Based on Product Type, the liquid segment contributed the largest shares of 57.28% to the market growth in 2022. Liquid fabric softeners are widely demanded in the residential and commercial sectors as the product boosts the durability of clothes by reducing the movement of fibers within the yarn. Also, consumer preference for fully automatic washing machines over semi-automatic ones has been driving the demand for liquid softeners.
Based on Nature, the organic segment contributed the largest shares to the market growth in 2022 Consumers are highly inclined to eco-friendly and organic laundry care products as the products have less impact on the environment. Also, various manufacturers in the market are focusing more on organic ingredients such as coconut oil, olive oil, and others in the products as they are efficient enough to not damage the hands of the washer and do not bleach out colors from the cloth.
Based on End-Use Industry, the commercial segment contributed the largest shares to the market growth in 2022. Owing to the usage of fresh and stain free towels, bed sheets, and other products, the hospitals are demanding fabric softeners to a large extent. Also, it is widely demanded in hotels and the textile industry across the globe. Moreover, expansion in the textile and hospital industry globally is driving the growth of the segment in the fabric softener market.
Get Sample Report@ https://www.consegicbusinessintelligence.com/request-sample/1309
Based on Distribution Channel, the offline segment contributed the largest shares to the market growth in 2022. The offline segment has been showcasing major demand due to the time delivery of the product, personalized recommendations from the staff, wide variety to choose from on the spot, and shopping satisfaction. Consumers do get advised by the sales staff about the advantages of different product types of fabric softeners so that the consumers can check the quality of the product on the spot and make a wise purchase decision accordingly.
Based on Region, in the year 2022, North America accounted for the largest share contribution of 37.21% to the market growth. Owing to the large working population coupled with the high disposable income of the consumers in the region, North America is witnessing significant growth in the fabric softener market. Furthermore, with the high living standard of consumers coupled with the presence of major market players in the region, the fabric softener market is growing significantly in North America. Also, the increasing laundry and textile industry in the region is significantly impacting the growth of the fabric softener market.
Unilever, AlEn USA LLC, and Devan Chemicals are major market players that comprise the latest market circumstances. These companies are substantially leveraging their technologies for the development of a new range of fabric softener. Further, the fabric softener market is expected to grow steadily due to the development of eco-friendly fabric softeners, especially in regions such as the Asia Pacific, and North America are estimated to boost the market statistics in the coming years.
- In June 2021, AlEn USA LLC expanded its product portfolio with new two products such as Ensueno Liquid Laundry Detergent and Ensueno Scent Booster Dryer Sheets. These products offer a complete laundry care solution and are available at selected retailers nationwide.
- In July 2022, Unilever, one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, announced the global launch of its most sustainable laundry capsule. The new capsules are packaged in a plastic-free, cardboard container, a move set to prevent over 6,000 tons of plastic entering the waste stream every year and also delivers top cleaning performance.
Browse Full Report & TOC @ https://www.consegicbusinessintelligence.com/fabric-softener-market
Key Market Takeaways
- North America accounted for the highest market share at 37.21% valued at USD 7,218.74 million in 2022 and USD 7,424.03 million in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 10,089.08 million in 2031. Moreover, in North America, the U.S. accounted for the highest market share of 89.30% during the base year of 2022.
- Based on product type, the liquid segment accounted for the highest share contribution of 57.28% to the fabric softener market statistics in 2022.
- Based on nature, the organic segment accounted for the highest share contribution to the fabric softener market statistics in 2022.
- Based on end-use industry, the commercial segment accounted for the highest share contribution to the fabric softener market statistics in 2022.
- Based on distribution channel, the offline segment accounted for the highest share contribution of to the fabric softener market statistics in 2022.
- Asia Pacific is expected to boost the market demand for fabric softener due to increasing urbanization coupled with a rise in population in the region.
List of Major Global Fabric Softener Market:
- AlEn USA LLC
- Devan Chemicals
- HENKEL AG & CO. KGaA
- MARICO LTD.
- PIGEON CORPORATION
- COLGATE PALMOLIVE COMPANY
- RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP PLC.
- PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Global Fabric Softener Market Segmentation:
- By Product Type
- By Nature
- By End-use Industry
- Hotels and Restaurants
- By Distribution Channel
- Company-Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
Request for Customization @ https://www.consegicbusinessintelligence.com/request-customization/1309
Frequently Asked Questions in the Fabric Softener Market Report
- What was the market size of the fabric softener industry in 2022?
- In 2022, the market size of fabric softener was USD 19,400.00 million.
- What will be the potential market valuation for the fabric softener industry by 2031?
- In 2031, the market size of fabric softener will be expected to reach USD 28,111.12 million.
- What are the key factors restraining the growth of the fabric softener market?
- Availability of alternative fabric care products such as scent boosters, dryer balls, and others is restraining the market growth at the global level.
- What is the dominating segment in the fabric softener market by product type?
- In 2022, the liquid segment accounted for the highest market share of 57.28% in the overall fabric softener market.
- Based on current market trends and future predictions, which geographical region is growing at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period in the fabric softener market?
- Asia Pacific region is growing at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period in the fabric softener market.
Our Other Research Reports here:-
Refinery Process Additives Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends | Analysis Forecast 2023 – 2030
Cesium Iodide Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends | Analysis Forecast 2023 – 2030
Hydrogenated MDI Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends | Analysis Forecast 2023 – 2030
Composite Insulated Panels Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends | Analysis Forecast 2023 – 2030
Chrome Metal Powder Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends | Analysis Forecast 2023 – 2030
About Consegic Business Intelligence Pvt Ltd.
Consegic Business Intelligence Pvt Ltd. is the leading research industry that offers contextual and data-centric research services to its customers across the globe. The firm assists its clients to strategize business policies and accomplish sustainable growth in their respective market domains. The industry provides consulting services, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports.
Topnotch research organizations and institutions to comprehend the regional and global commercial status use the data produced by Consegic Business Intelligence Pvt Ltd. Our reports comprise in-depth analytical and statistical analysis on various industries in foremost countries around the globe.
Consegic Business intelligence Pvt Ltd.
Contact no.: (US) (505) 715-4344
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.