Expression Vectors Market Set to Surge Past US$ 584.37 Million by 2030 – Growth Plus Reports
Newark, New Castle, USA, March 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a new analysis by Growth Plus Reports, the global expression vectors market is estimated to be worth US$ 584.37 million by 2030, with a revenue CAGR of 6.35%. The study provides insights into the key strategies, factors, prospects, competition, industry patterns, market size, financial information and forecasts, and potential business opportunities.
- The increasing prevalence of infectious diseases will drive market growth.
- Increasing demand for protein-based therapeutics will support the market’s revenue growth.
- North America accounts for the largest revenue share of the global market.
Request a Free Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/expression-vectors-market/7928
Expression Vectors Market Scope
|Market size value in 2021||US$ 335.78 million|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||US$ 584.37 million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.35% from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2021|
|Segments covered||types, applications, end-use, and region.|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW)|
The increasing demand for protein-based therapeutics is the primary factor driving the revenue growth of the expression vectors market. Furthermore, the growth in the prevalence of lifestyle, hereditary, and infectious diseases is expected to contribute to market revenue growth. Besides this, growing R&D activity and rising protein therapy investments will boost market revenue growth.
Growth Plus Reports has analyzed the global expression vectors market from four perspectives: Types, Applications, End-User, and Region.
Type Segmentation: Based on the type, the expression vectors market is segmented into mammalian expression vectors, bacterial expression vectors, yeast expression vectors, and insect expression vectors. The bacterial expression vectors segment accounts for the largest revenue share because of its easy process, low cost, high expression yield, and comprehensive system understanding.
Application Segmentation: Based on the application, the expression vectors market is segmented into industrial applications, therapeutics applications, and research applications. The therapeutics application segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share because of increasing cancer prevalence and therapeutic formulations based on recombinant technology for treating metabolic diseases.
End-User Segmentation: Based on the end-user, the expression vectors market is segmented into academic research, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and research applications. The pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment dominates the market because of the advances in recombinant DNA technology for the production of novel drugs and pharmaceutical proteins.
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global expression vectors market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
North America dominates the global expression vectors market with the largest revenue share. Rising government and private sector investment in synthetic biology research, the region’s superior healthcare system, the strong need for novel and effective treatment drugs, and the presence of several pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are responsible for North America’s significant revenue share in the global market.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/expression-vectors-market/7928
The following companies are important players in the global expression vectors market:
- Promega Corporation
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Merck Millipore Ltd.
- QIAGEN NV
- DNA 2.O, Inc.
- New England Biolabs Inc.
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- GenScript USA Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
There is moderate competition in the expression vectors market. To introduce novel drugs and products, market leaders emphasize on research and development. Market leaders often engage in mergers and acquisitions to enhance their market share.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific launched a production facility for viral vectors in Plainville, Massachusetts, in August 2022 to increase its cell and gene therapy capacity.
- To expand global pDNA development and production capabilities, Catalent acquired Delphi Genetics in February 2021 and launched a US plasmid manufacturing facility.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2020
- Base Year – 2021
- Forecasted Years – 2022 to 2030
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2021)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL EXPRESSION VECTORS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TYPE
- Mammalian Expression Vectors
- Bacterial Expression Vectors
- Yeast Expression Vectors
- GLOBAL EXPRESSION VECTORS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY APPLICATION
- Industrial Application
- Therapeutic Application
- Research Application
- GLOBAL EXPRESSION VECTORS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END-USER
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- CROs and CMOs
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-7928
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse related reports:
Infant Incubators Market by Product Type (Portable, Nonportable), Application (Prematurity), Modality (Open Box Type, Close Box Type), End User (Hospitals, Maternity Centers) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Healthcare Chatbots Market by Component (Software, Services), Application (On-premises Model, Cloud-based Model), Deployment Model (Symptoms Check), End-user (Patients, Healthcare Providers) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Cloning and Mutagenesis Market by Product (Mutagenesis Kits, Cloning Kits), Technology (Site-Directed Mutagenesis, Topo PCR Cloning, Seamless Cloning), End User (CROSs & CMOs, Biopharmaceutical Companies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Cell & Tissue Preservation Market by Product (Equipment, Bio Preservation Media), Application (Therapeutics, Research & Development), End User (Biobanks, Hospitals) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Veterinary Ultrasound Devices Market by Product Type (2D Ultrasound, Doppler Ultrasound), Technology (Digital Imaging, Contrast Imaging), Application (Obstetrics & Gynecology, Cardiology), End-user (Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics, Veterinary Research Institutes) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
CONTACT: Manan Sethi Director, Market Insights Email: [email protected] 256 Chapman Road STE 105-4, Newark, New Castle - 19702, USA Phone no: +1 888 550 5009 Web: https://www.growthplusreports.com/
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.