Exploring LVDS Interface IC Market Valued at $545.8 Million in 2022 and Projected to Grow at a CAGR of 5.5% till 2031 (TMR Report)
Growing industrial automation, increased digitalization, and growing demand for high-speed data transmission to drive the LVDS interface IC market
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global LVDS interface IC market is projected to flourish at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2022 to 2031. As per the report published by TMR, a valuation of US$21 885.0 million is anticipated for the market in 2031. As of 2023, the market for LVDS interface IC is expected to close at US$ 261 billion.
The growing demand for high-resolution displays in consumer electronics, automotive infotainment systems, medical devices, and industrial applications is driving LDVS interface ICs market during the forecast period as LDVS interface ICs enable reliable and high-quality data transfer, making them essential for modern display technologies.
Growing advances in display technologies, such as LCD, OLED, and AMOLED, and the development of displays with higher refresh rates, faster response times, and better color accuracy to drive the LVDS interface IC market. The increasing use of smartphones, tablets, laptops, and other portable devices has created a demand for low-power and compact interface solutions.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=83539
“Connect with our team of research specialists and unlock the optimal solution for driving your business growth”
|Market Revenue||US$ 545.8 Mn|
|Estimated Value||US$ 885.0 Mn|
|Growth Rate – CAGR||5.5%|
|No. of Pages||168 Pages|
|Market Segmentation||By Type, Application, End-use Industry|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South America|
|Companies Covered||Texas Instruments, Analog Devices/Maxim Integrated, Microchip Technology, onsemi, Diodes Incorporated, NXP, Renesas Electronics, STMicroelectronics, Rohm Semiconductor, THine Electronics, ams AG, Skyworks Solutions, Inc., Kinetic Technologies|
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- As of 2022, the LDVS interface IC market was valued at US$ 545.8 million
- By type, the thermoset segment to enjoy high demand, accumulating a high revenue share during the forecast period
- Based on the end-use industry, the automotive and transportation segment accounts for the highest market share
- Based on application, the general metal segment is expected to generate high revenue during the forecast period, due to the increased acceptance of powder coatings in the metal industry.
LVDS Interface IC: Key Trends and Opportunistic Frontiers
- The automotive industry is witnessing a surge in the integration of advanced display panels for infotainment, navigation, and driver assistance systems. LDVS interface ICs enable reliable and high-speed communication between automotive displays and control units.
- LDVS interface ICs are finding applications in industrial automation and healthcare devices, where high-speed and reliable data transmission is essential for real-time monitoring, diagnostics, and control.
- The growing adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) devices requires efficient and low-power communication interfaces. LDVS interface ICs enable IoT devices to transfer data efficiently while conserving energy.
- Manufacturers are continuously investing in research & development to produce ICs that support higher data transmission rates to accommodate the increasing demand for high-resolution displays and faster refresh rates in various applications.
Direct Purchase This Premium Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=83539<ype=S
LVDS Interface IC – Regional Analysis
- North America is one of the leading regions in terms of LDVS interface IC adoption, primarily driven by the presence of major semiconductor companies, display panel manufacturers, and consumer electronics manufacturers. The region’s strong focus on technological advancements and high demand for innovative display technologies in smartphones, tablets, laptops, and automotive displays contribute to the growth of the LDVS interface IC market.
- Asia Pacific is a dominant player in the LDVS interface IC market due to its extensive manufacturing base for consumer electronics and automotive products. The region is home to several key semiconductor manufacturers, display panel suppliers, and consumer electronics giants, making it a major hub for LDVS interface IC production and consumption.
The LVDS interface IC market is highly consolidated with presence of few market players. The leading players in the market are investing in new product development, mergers, acquisitions to gain competitive edge. Transparency Market Research has profiled the following players in its global LVDS interface IC market report:
- Texas Instruments
- Analog Devices/Maxim Integrated
- Microchip Technology
- Diodes Incorporated
- Renesas Electronics
- Rohm Semiconductor
- THine Electronics
- ams AG
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- Kinetic Technologies
Key Developments in the LVDS Interface IC Market
- In June 2023 – Airbus and STMicroelectronics signed an agreement to cooperate on power electronics Research & Development to support more efficient and lighter power electronics, essential for future hybrid-powered aircraft and full-electric urban air vehicles.
- Diode incorporated introduces The HXQ LVDS series, which are high-performance crystal oscillator families with very low jitter performance. It is designed to meet the requirements of automotive applications with AEC-Q 200 Grade 3, Grade 2, and Grade 1 qualifications and an operating temperature range of -40°C up to +125°C.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=83539
LVDS Interface IC Market – Key Segments
- LVDS Serializer and Deserializer
- LVDS Repeater
- LVDS Buffer
- LVDS Transmitter
- LVDS Receiver
- Clock Distribution
- LCD/LED Display
- Telecom Device
- Aerospace and Defense
- Automotive and Transportation
- Consumer Electronics
- Media and Entertainment
- Others (IT and Telecommunication, Healthcare, etc.)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Read More Related Reports:
Sensor Signal Conditioner (SSC) IC Market Size [2023-2031] | Industry Share, Growth
Battery Monitoring IC Industry Size, Growth Analysis, Future Scenario 2023-2031
Demand for BCD Power IC – Market Size, Trends, Analysis, Scope, Growth Drivers
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.