Europe Halal Food and Beverage Market Revenues to Reach USD 19.25 billion by 2028 – Market Size, Share, Forecasts, & Trends Analysis Report by Mordor Intelligence
Hyderabad, July 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a new market research report titled “Europe Halal Food and Beverage Market Report (2023-2028),” the market is estimated at USD 14.65 billion in 2023. It is expected to register a CAGR of 5.61% during the forecast period.
Halal refers to the term lawful and permissible by following the Islamic guidelines for manufacturing food and beverage products. Consumption and preparation of halal food have significant religious effects on the Islamic community. Halal products are being promoted by manufacturers by spreading awareness of the benefits of these products.
|Market Size (2023)||USD 14.65 billion|
|Market Size (2028)||USD 19.25 billion|
|Forecast Units||Value (USD billion)|
|Report Scope||Market Dynamics, Revenue Forecast and Segmentation, Competitive Landscape and Recent Developments, Market Growth, Future Opportunities, and Trends|
|Key Market Drivers||Increasing demand for halal products from the Islamic community.|
|Increasing demand for safe and hygienic food and beverage products.|
Which are the Top Companies in the Europe Halal Food and Beverage Market?
The European halal food and beverage market is immensely competitive, consisting of several players competing to gain the maximum market share. The major players in the market are focused on expanding their presence and launching various flavors in different product segments, partnering with other companies, and engaging in mergers and acquisitions to cater to the growing consumer needs.
The most significant players in the European halal food and beverage market are:
- Nestle SA
- Ferrero International SA
- KQF Foods
- Tahira Foods
- JAB Holding Company
- Bilal Group
- Mars Incorporated
- The Coca Cola Company
- The Bitlong Factory
- Mission Foods
Other Reports That Might Be of Your Interest:
- Halal Cosmetic Products Market Report – The halal cosmetic products market size is estimated at USD 85.13 billion in 2023. It is expected to reach USD 122.10 billion in 2028, registering a CAGR of 7.48% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- North America Halal Food and Beverage Market Report – The North American halal food and beverage market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.50% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
Key Highlights from the Europe Halal Food and Beverage Market Report:
Rising Muslim Population in Europe
- The Muslim population is increasing in Europe, thereby propelling the growth of the halal food and beverage products market. The surging population in Europe has been pushing the demand for halal food and beverages in the region.
- Manufacturers are catering to this increased demand by producing halal products locally or importing them from other countries. The growing market for halal products is making manufacturers expand their businesses into niche segments like biscuits, bread, and spreads.
France Occupies the Maximum Share of the Market
- Since the demand for halal products is constantly increasing, supermarkets in France have enhanced their services of such products and dedicated more shelf space to them.
- Halal offerings in France are being upscaled, moving from conventional butchers who sell meat following Islamic laws to French supermarkets, food industries, and restaurants.
What are the Latest Developments in the Europe Halal Food and Beverage Market?
- In June 2022, The Halal Food Company launched five ready-made meals in supermarket Sainbury’s, United Kingdom. The company offers beef lasagna, shepherd’s pie, macaroni pasta with meatballs, a snack pot of chicken curry and basmati rice, and peri-peri stir fry with grilled chicken.
- In February 2022, Berlin-based startup Gethalal Group began its food delivery service for halal food. The company intends to expand its customer base and meet the supermarket needs of Muslim families.
Mordor Intelligence has Segmented the Europe Halal Food and Beverage Market Based on Product Type, Distribution Channel, and Country:
- By Product Type (Market Size and Forecast based on Value (USD billion), 2016-2027)
- Halal Food
- Meat Products
- Bakery Products
- Dairy Products
- Other Halal Foods
- Halal Beverages
- Halal Supplements
- Halal Food
- By Distribution Channel (Market Size and Forecast based on Value (USD billion), 2016-2027)
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Other Distribution Channels
- By Country (Market Size and Forecast based on Value (USD billion), 2016-2027)
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
In a nutshell, the Mordor Intelligence market research report is a must-read for start-ups, industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are looking to understand this industry. Get a glance at the Europe Halal Food and Beverage Market Report (2023-2028).
Mordor Intelligence constantly tracks industry trends. Some relevant market reports from the analysts that might be of interest to you:
- South America Specialty Food Ingredient Market Report – The South American specialty food ingredient market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.82% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Europe Organic Food and Beverages Market Report – The European organic food and beverages market size is estimated at USD 123.78 billion in 2023. It is expected to reach USD 239.90 billion in 2028, registering a CAGR of 14.15% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Europe Baby Food Market Report – The European baby food market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.20% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
About Mordor Intelligence:
Mordor Intelligence is a market intelligence and advisory firm. At Mordor Intelligence, we believe in predicting butterfly effects that have the potential to change or significantly impact market dynamics.
Our market research reports are comprehensive and provide exclusive data, facts and figures, trends, and the competitive landscape of the industry.
- Europe Halal Food and Beverage Market – Mordor Intelligence
CONTACT: Company Name: Mordor Intelligence Email: [email protected] Phone: +1 617-765-2493 Location: Hyderabad, Telangana Country: India
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.