Dust Control Products Market Size & Share to Surpass USD 1.9 billion by 2031 | Analysis by Transparency Market Research
The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and the need for home care settings will drive demand for Dust Control Products.
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Dec. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global dust control products market was valued at US$ 1.4 billion in 2022. A CAGR of 3.6% is predicted for the market from 2023 to 2031. The market is predicted to reach US$ 1.9 billion by 2031. IoT (Internet of Things) and sensor technologies are being integrated to provide smart dust control systems capable of detecting dust levels automatically and adjusting control measures accordingly. For more effective and sustainable dust control, develop nanomaterials with enhanced dust-binding properties.
Biodegradable dust suppressants reduce environmental impact through innovation in formulation. Dust control is made more efficient and targeted by using electrostatic technology to attract and capture dust particles. Automated dust control systems that are capable of operating in challenging or hazardous conditions can be made possible by using robotics. Construction sites and large outdoor areas can benefit from the use of drone technology for aerial dust control.
Get Sample of this Research Report@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=85820
Controlling and suppressing dust is becoming more important in order to prevent respiratory problems and other health problems. Keeping dust emissions under control is an integral part of quality and safety standards in the industrial sector. Implementing effective dust control measures is an essential part of meeting these standards. Manufacturers compete against each other to develop new products in the dust control market. Customer service, price, and product quality are some of the factors affecting competition among companies.
Key Findings of the Market Report
- The mine tailing segment is expected to create lucrative sales for dust control products in the market.
- As construction projects continue to grow, dust control products will likely be in high demand.
- Increasing innovation and research and development activities are expected to drive demand for dust control products in the market.
- Between 2023 and 2031, the spray bar technique is expected to hold the largest share of the dust control products market.
- The United States is expected to be a major user of dust control products in this region.
Global Dust Control Products Market: Growth Drivers
- Regulations pertaining to environmental protection have fueled the need for dust control equipment. In an effort to protect human health and reduce air pollution, new regulations are aimed at reducing dust control solutions. Dust control products with long-lasting durability and enhanced safety are in high demand. As a result, customers are looking for dust suppression solutions that are effective and long-lasting.
- Road construction and transportation infrastructure projects influence the dust control products market. In order to mitigate dust emissions during these activities, dust suppression control solutions are in high demand. In response to environmental regulations, dust control products are in greater demand. Due to stricter regulations, dust control solutions are becoming more prevalent in order to reduce air contamination.
- Worker safety also drives demand for dust control products. Health risks associated with dust particles are minimized in various industries with dust control measures. The demand for dust control products is increasing around the world as industrialization and infrastructure development advance.
Have Any Query? Ask our Experts@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ASK&rep_id=85820
Global Dust Control Products Market: Regional Landscape
- Asia Pacific is expected to drive demand for dust control products in the market. Economies such as India and China have witnessed significant urbanization and improvement in infrastructure throughout the Asia-Pacific region. Construction sites commonly utilize dust control products to reduce dust emissions and maintain air quality during construction projects.
- As urbanization and infrastructure investment increase, dust control products become increasingly popular in developing countries. Developing transportation infrastructure and construction activities are driving the market for dust suppression control measures. Air pollution poses significant health and environmental problems in the Asia-Pacific region. In addition to improving air quality and public health, dust control products contribute to reducing various sources of dust emissions.
Global Dust Control Products Market: Key Players
A significant amount of research and development is being invested in dust control product companies. As part of their strategic partnership, both companies are working together to expand their geographical reach and accelerate the development of new products. Developing countries are particularly attractive markets for leading players expanding their production units.
- Benetech Inc.
- Borregaard AS
- Midwest Industrial Supply, Inc.
- Global Road Technology International Holdings (HK) Limited
- DUST-A-SIDE HINCOL Limited
- Alpha Capital
- TETRA Technologies Inc.
- In June 2023, TETRA Technologies Inc. entered into a memorandum of agreement with Saltwerx LLC to produce brine minerals. The signed MOU will also consider the potential extraction of bromine and lithium from brine products.
- In November 2023, Alpha Capital, a Toronto-based private equity firm, announced the recapitalization of David Rogers and Lee-Ann Lochhead’s Da-Lee Group (“Da-Lee”). Da-Lee is based in Stoney Creek, Ontario, and provides industrial and municipal clients with dust control, calcium chloride distribution, de-icing, pavement repair, and waste management services.
Global Dust Control Products Market: Segmentation
By Material Type
- Salts & Brines
- Calcium Chloride
- Magnesium Chloride
- Organic Non-Petroleum
- Vegetable Oil Derivatives
- Organic Petroleum
- Petroleum Resin
- Mineral Oil
- Liquid Asphalt
- Synthetic Polymer Emulsions
- Electrochemical Derivatives
- Hose Spraying
- Spray Bar
- Cannon Spraying
- Aerial Spraying
- Construction Site & Roads
- Mine Tailing
- Rail Car Topper & Unloading
- Metal Extraction
- Agricultural Roads
- Exploration & Production Roads
By End Use
- Mining & Quarrying
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Place an Order Copy of the Report@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=85820<ype=S
Browse More Reports by TMR:
Carbotanium Market – According to a study published by Transparency Market Research, the global carbotanium market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 16.0% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2031.
Plastic Recycling Market – The plastic recycling market was estimated to have acquired US$ 39.6 billion in 2021. It is anticipated to register a 7% CAGR from 2022 to 2031 and by 2031, the market is likely to gain US$ 77.8 billion.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.