Dental Anesthetics Market Revenue to Cross USD 904.1 million by 2031, Expanding at a CAGR of 2.6%: TMR Report
An increasing number of dental clinics and growing demand for painless surgery operations to drive the dental anesthetics market
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Aug. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global dental anesthetics market is projected to flourish at a CAGR of 2.6% from 2022 to 2031. As per the report published by TMR, a valuation of US$ 904.1 million is anticipated for the market in 2031. As of 2023, the market for dental anesthetics is expected to close at US$ 741.3 million.
The growing prevalence of dental disorders and the rise in dental procedures, including routine check-ups, fillings, extractions, and root canals, contribute to the overall demand for dental anesthetics. The increasing awareness about oral health contributes to the overall demand for dental anesthetics. The growing number of dental disorders among children also boosts the market demand.
Request Sample PDF Brochure at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=79376
The global dental anesthetics market is fragmented, with the presence of a small number of leading players. The leading players in the dental anesthetics market are investing in new product development, mergers, and acquisitions to gain a competitive edge. Transparency Market Research has profiled the following players in its global dental anesthetics market report:
Dentsply Sirona, Laboratories Inibsa, Pierrel SPA, Septodont, Laboratories Normon, Primex Pharmaceuticals, Aspen Group, Dentalhitec, Zeyco, Crosstex International, Inc., Southern Anesthesia & Surgical, Inc., Milestone Scientific, Centrix, Inc., 3M, and Cetylite, Inc. are the prominent players in the business.
Key Developments in the Dental Anesthetics Market
- In July 2020 — Aspen Group, Inc., an education technology holding company, today announced an affiliation partnership with American-Advanced Practice Network (A-APN), a national clinical network for advanced practice nurses that provides comprehensive health care and nursing services at its outpatient centers and clinical facilities throughout the U.S.
- Primex brings a broad portfolio of anaesthesia products helping patients undergo a wide range of medical procedures, including a novel, oral solution. Primex Pharmaceuticals will continue to identify and bring to the market new medications that complete the Triad of Anaesthesia. In addition, the Group includes a complimentary range of local anaesthetics and dental products under the OGNA® brand.
The growing demand for minimally invasive dental procedures and pain management techniques, further driving the demand for dental anesthetics to ensure patient comfort.
The increasing global aging population is prone to dental issues and requires dental treatments. As dental concerns are mostly seen among the adult population, the demand for dental anesthetics procedures increases.
The increasing importance of dental health among the population and the increase in government initiatives to offer better dental facilities are expected to create lucrative opportunities in the industry.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- As of 2022, the dental anesthetics market was valued at US$ 723 million
- By type of anesthesia, the local anesthesia segment enjoys high demand, accumulating a high revenue share during the forecast period. Local anesthetics such as lidocaine, prilocaine, mepivacaine, and bupivacaine are regularly used in dentistry for oral anesthesia.
- Based on the route of administration, the intravenous segment accounts for the highest market share
- Based on end-user, the dental clinics segment is expected to generate significant revenue during the forecast period, due to the increased acceptance of centrifugal chillers in various end-use industries.
Get Exclusive Discount on Dental Anesthetics Market at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=79376
Dental Anesthetics: Key Trends and Opportunistic Frontiers
- The growing dental tourism and increasing demand for dental care, and increasing demand for painless surgery among patients is contributing to the growth of the dental anesthetics market.
- Increasing technological advances and innovation in anesthetics delivery systems such as computer-controlled local anesthesia delivery (CCLAD) systems, enhance precision and reduce pain during injections, provide an opportunity for market growth during the forecast period.
- Ongoing research and development efforts have led to the introduction of more effective and longer-lasting anesthetic formulations, improving the overall efficacy of dental anesthetics.
Dental Anesthetics Market – Regional Analysis
- North America is expected to hold the dominant share of the dental anesthetics market owing to the increasing number of oral surgeries performed. The growing aging population and increasing number of dental procedures performed are projected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to show lucrative opportunities for the dental anesthetics market during the forecast period. Significant growth in the dental industry due to increasing population and awareness about oral health drives the market demand in the region. Rapid urbanization and a growing middle class contribute to higher demand for dental services, including anesthetics.
Dental Anesthetics Market –Key segments
Type of Anesthesia
- Local Anesthesia
- General Anesthesia
Route of Administration
- Dental Clinics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Place an Order Copy of Dental Anesthetics Market Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79376<ype=S
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]