Dehydrated Meat Products Market Size to Reach USD 1,314.8 Million 2032 | Emergen Research
Rising demand for processed meat is a key factor driving Dehydrated Meat Products Market revenue growth
Vancouver, Sept. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global dehydrated meat products market size is expected to reach USD 1,314.8 Million in 2032 and register a steady revenue CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing awareness regarding protein diets among individuals is a major factor driving market revenue growth. Dehydrating meat reduces moisture, limiting the growth of germs, mold, and yeast. As a result, the meat’s shelf life rises, allowing it to be kept and consumed for longer periods of time without rotting. In addition, dehydrating meat helps to decrease food waste by preserving and repurposing surplus or near-expired meat that would otherwise be wasted and can enhance and concentrate its flavor. This will make it a delightful and savory snack or ingredient in various meals.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/2306
In addition, rising focus on food preservation is another factor driving revenue growth of the market. Dehydrating meat helps to preserve essential nutrients making meat products a good source of protein for consumers. For instance, dehydrating cattle has significant health benefits because it is a high-protein, low-fat dietary source that contains important amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that promote health and well-being.
However, high energy costs, limited food capacity in most food dehydrators, and the possibility of flavor mixing are key factors, which could restrain market revenue growth. In addition, dehydrating food is a time-consuming technique that leads in nutrient loss and lower food quality, which could also restrain market revenue growth.
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/2306
Scope of Research
|Market Size in 2022||USD 834.6 Million|
|Revenue Forecast To 2032||USD 1,314.8 Million|
|Base Year For Estimation||2022|
|Quantitative Units||Revenue in USD Million and CAGR in % from 2023 to 2032|
|Report Coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments Covered||Product type, meat type, flavor and seasoning, distribution channel, end-use, dietary preferences, price range, preservation method, and region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Country Scope||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC, Brazil, Rest of LATAM, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Turkey, and Rest of Middle East & Africa|
|Key Companies Profiled||Cargill, Incorporated, Hormel Foods Corporation¸ Kerry Group plc, Marfrig Global Foods S.A.¸ BRF Global, Associated British Foods plc, Tyson Foods, Inc., Pinnacle Foods Co, Pilgrim’s, Van Drunen Farms|
|Customization Scope||10 hours of free customization and expert consultation|
Major Companies and Competitive Landscape
The global dehydrated meat products market is fragmented with large and medium-sized market players accounting for the majority of revenue. Major players are deploying various strategies, entering into mergers and acquisitions, strategic agreements and contracts, developing, testing, and introducing more effective in the market. Some major players included in the market report are:
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- Kerry Group plc.
- Marfrig Global Foods S.A.
- BRF Global
- Associated British Foods plc.
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Pinnacle Foods Co.
- Van Drunen Farms
- On 29 July 2023, China and France reaffirmed their shared approach to multilateral and global challenges, as established during French President Emmanuel Macron’s visit to China and expressed in the joint presidential statement. France and China continued to work on market openings, export facilitation, and customs process optimization.
Direct Order Can Be Placed Through This Link [Exclusive Copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/2306
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The jerky segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global dehydrated meat products market in 2022. This is due to rising demand for jerky since these are lightweight and can be carried easily, making it a great option for on-the-go snacking. Jerky is a popular choice among campers, and outdoor enthusiasts because of their long shelf life and high protein content, which provide sustained energy during physical activities. For instance, athletes and bodybuilders often use jerky as a protein-rich supplement to support muscle growth and recovery after workouts.
- The poultry segment is expected to register steadily fast revenue growth rate in the global dehydrated meat products market during the forecast period. This is because dehydrated chicken has less fat and fewer calories, making it an excellent choice for people watching their fat intake or trying to lose weight. Chicken is a great source of lean protein, making it a good choice for dehydration. The dehydration process not only preserves the meat’s nutrition, but also increases its shelf life, making it ideal for long-term preservation and various recipes. In addition, dehydrated chicken is a nutritional alternative to red meats since it strengthens bones and muscles and promotes feelings of fullness, which helps to reduce unhealthy eating.
- The premium segment is expected to account for significantly large revenue share in the global dehydrated meat products market during the forecast period. This is because premium dehydrated meat products are created from lean cuts of high-quality beef that are free of chemicals, hormones, and antibiotics. These meats are chosen for their superior taste and texture and are primarily used for gourmet snacking which are high-quality, and flavorful snack options.
- The North America market accounted for largest revenue share in the global dehydrated meat products market in 2022. This is due to increasing awareness regarding protein diets among individuals in countries such as the U.S. and Canada. Dehydrating meat removes moisture, which inhibits the growth of bacteria and molds. This extends the shelf life of product, making it a convenient choice for consumers looking for non-perishable and long-lasting protein sources.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/dehydrated-meat-products-market
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global dehydrated meat products market on the basis of product type, meat type, flavor and seasoning, distribution channel, end-use, dietary preferences, price range, preservation method, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Dried Sausages
- Dried Meat Snacks
- Dried Meat Chips
- Meat Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Flavor and Seasoning Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Sweet and Savory
- Exotic and Gourmet
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Retail Stores
- Online Retail
- Food Service
- Dietary Preferences Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Organic and Natural
- Price Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Preservation Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Traditional Dehydration
- Modern Dehydration
- Smoked and Cured
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Individual Consumers
- Foodservice Industry
- Military and Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019–2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Curated Reports You Shouldn’t Miss: Dive In Now!
Food Cold Chain Market by Type (Monitoring Components, Transportation, Others), By Packaging (Materials, Product), By Equipment (Transportation equipment, Storage equipment) and By Application (Fruit pulp & concentrates, Fruits & vegetables, Others), Forecasts to 2027
Synthetic Food Market Size, Share, Trends, By Product, By End Users (Beverages, Bakery & Confectionery, Dairy & Frozen Products, Animal & Pet Food, Savory & Snacks) and By Distribution Channel Forecasts to 2027
Food Safety Testing System Market Size, Share, Trends, By Test (Chemical & Nutritional, Allergen) and By Application (Processed Food, Beverages, Others), Forecasts to 2027
Cannabis Market By Product Type (Flower, Concentrates, Others), By Compound (Tetrahydrocannabinol, Cannabidiol (CBD), Balanced THC & CBD), By Application (Medical, Recreational, Pain Management, Neurological Health Management, Others), and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Food Ingredients Market By Type (Preservatives, Sweeteners, Emulsifiers, Anti-Caking, Enzymes, Hydrocolloids, Food Flavors and Enhancers, Food Colorants, Acidulants), By Application (Bakery, Beverages, Dairy, Meet, Vegan), By Sales Channel (Online, Offline) and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Dietary Supplements Market, By Product Type (Botanicals, Minerals, Vitamins, Probiotics, Others), By Function, By Application (Bone & Joint, Energy & Weight Management, Diabetes, Immunity, Others), By Target Consumer, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Stevia Market Size, Share, Trends, By Type (Leaf, Liquid and Powder), By Form (Liquid and Dry), By Application (Dairy, Bakery & Confectionery, Tabletop Sweeteners, Food & Beverages, Convenience Food, Others) and By Region Forecast to 2030
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com/
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Explore Our Japanese Version: Dehydrated Meat Products Market
Explore Our Blogs and Insights Section: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read our Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-dehydrated-meat-products-market
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.