Deaeration Machine Market Surpass US$ 7 billion, with a CAGR of over 4% from 2023 to 2031: According to a TMR study
The worldwide deaeration machine market is being driven by the expansion of several end-use sectors, including the oil and beverage industries. Deaeration equipment is highly sought after in these sectors in order to efficiently remove gases that are dissolved from liquids.
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, July 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global market for deaeration machine was estimated to have reached a market valuation around US$ 3.9 billion in 2022. The market is likely to garner an outstanding 4.7% CAGR from 2023 to 2031 and by 2031, the market is likely to gain US$ 7.1 billion.
Deaeration machines may be used to prolong the product’s shelf life by eliminating the dissolved gasses as well as may also be employed to improve dosing accuracy. The deaeration procedure can assist to enhance the quality of the water. This method is widely used in businesses that require good quality, clean water, like the textile industry, food and beverage production, the dairy industry, along with pulp and paper mills. The increased consumption of health drinks as well as carbonated beverages, as well as the rising need for improved water clarity and quality, are some of the key drivers of market expansion.
Get sample PDF Copy of Deaeration Machine Market Study @
|Market Revenue||US$ 3.9 Bn|
|Estimated Value||US$ 7.1 Bn|
|Growth Rate – CAGR||4.7%|
|No. of Pages||130 Pages|
|Market Segmentation||Type, Application, End-use Industry|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America|
|Companies Covered||Alfa Laval, The Cornell Machine Company, The Fulton Companies, GEA Group, Indeck Power Equipment Company, Jaygo Incorporated, JBT Corporation, NETZSCH, Parker Boiler Co., and Stork|
Global Deaeration Machine: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global deaeration machine market are:
- Alfa Laval
- The Cornell Machine Company
- The Fulton Companies
- GEA Group
- Indeck Power Equipment Company
- Jaygo Incorporated
- JBT Corporation
- Parker Boiler Co.
Some developments by the key players in the global market for Deaeration Machine are:
- In Frisco, Texas, GEA debuted a brand-new, cutting-edge food packaging and processing technology facility in 2022. The 15,000-square-foot facility, which is located within the Dallas suburbs, has more than 40 GEA types of food product processing equipment.
- In 2022, Alfa Laval and Spirax Sarco, a top supplier of steam and thermal power solutions for several sectors, inked a global collaboration agreement. According to the agreement, Alfa Laval Spirax will be clients’ preferred plate heat exchange provider for the following three years across Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
It is anticipated that rising consumer demand for alcoholic beverages such beer, whiskey, wine, and rum will boost the industry. Over the course of the projection period, strict regulations and fast industrialization will additionally drive the market. The need for the deaeration machine is rising as brewers and alcoholic beverages like tequila, whiskey, rum, and wine produce more of their goods. Deaeration is a crucial step in the brewing sector since the alcoholic goods need to have a lengthy shelf life. Deaeration equipment is therefore often utilized in this business, bolstering the overall growth in the marketplace.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=76766
Key Findings of Market Report
- The global market size for deaeration machines is being driven by growth in the food and beverage industries.
- The Food and Drink Federation of the the United Kingdom estimates that in 2021, the manufacture of food and drink added US$37 billion to the the United Kingdom economy, an increase of 4.2% over the previous year.
- The need for deaeration machines is predicted to be driven by the growing oil sector
The Global Market for Deaeration Machines: Key Trends
- According to kind, spray-type deaeration machines are anticipated to boost market demand. A spray-type deaerator consists of a single horizontal tank with preheating as well as deaeration sections. The intake water connection is used to spray the water from the boiler into the preheating section, where the deaerator’s saturated atmosphere heats it. The inert gasses are drawn from the water and released through the vessel’s venting portion or connection.
- In terms of end-use industry, deaeration machines are highly sought after in the food business. Deaerators are becoming more and more popular as consumers want convenience foods with longer shelf lives. Food deaerators are used in sweets, baby food, ketchup, and sauces as well as beverages including fruit drinks, dairy goods, and alcoholic beverages.
Global Deaeration Machine Regional Market Outlook
- During the projected period, North America is predicted to hold a significant portion of the worldwide market. The world’s biggest producer of natural gas and oil is the United States. The employment rate in the agricultural, food, and associated industries was 10.5%, contributing 5.4% to the nation’s GDP. According to the USDA, Americans spent an average of 12% of their family budget on food in 2021. The demand for and acceptance of deaeration machines in the area continues to dominate the worldwide market due to the growing end-use industries.
- According to market research on deaeration machines, the booming oil sector in Europe as well as the Middle East is driving up demand for the product. Increased offshore oil and gas extraction is now possible thanks to new technology, although it does need deep-water drilling. The presence of well-known manufacturers, the expansion of end-use sectors, and technical improvements all contribute to the attractive business prospects that these locations provide firms.
Global Deaeration Machine Market Segmentation
- Oxygen Removal
- Water Heating
- Others (Aroma & Flavor Retention, Steam Pressure Control, etc.)
End Use Industry
- Food & Beverage
- Others (Consumer Goods, etc.)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Purchase this Premium Research Report | Immediate Delivery Available at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=76766<ype=S
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]