Data Center Networking Market Report Published: A Comprehensive Report on Market Size, Growth Drivers, and Key Players
The global data center networking market is expected to touch US$ 48.3 billion by 2030, with an annual growth rate of more than 11.5%
Wilmington, Delaware, Nov. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global Data Center Networking Market is valued at US$ 22.6 billion in 2023 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of over 11.5% over the forecast period of 2023-2030, according to the published market report by RationalStat
Market Definition, Market Scope, and Report Overview
The advent of digital technologies such as cloud computing, IoT, and multimedia content has resulted in an unparalleled data explosion. Enterprises across industries are struggling to manage and analyze this flood of data, whether for analytics, storage, real-time processing, or data-driven decision-making. To extract value from data, effective data management is required, and data center networking plays a critical role in aiding this management process.
The concentration of population, economic activity, and data in urban regions has resulted from urbanization. The resulting boom in digital activities, from online shopping to smart city infrastructure, generates massive amounts of data that must be seamlessly handled, analyzed, and communicated. Data centers, which serve as the backbone of digital operations, necessitate advanced networking solutions to provide high-speed data transfer, low latency, and continuous connectivity.
- According to a deep-dive market assessment by RationalStat, the global data center networking market has been analyzed on the basis of market segments, including component, end user and geography/regions (including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific). The report also offers global and regional market sizing for the historical period of 2019-2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2030.
- Market intelligence for the global data center networking market covers market sizes on the basis of market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Units) by various products/services/equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- In addition, the long-term sector and products/services 10-year outlook and its implications on the global data center networking market. It also includes the industry’s current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. Key information will be manufacturing capacity by country, installed base, import volumes, market size, key players, market size, dynamics, market data, insights, etc.
Request A Customization- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-data-center-networking-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Global Data Center Networking Market: Segmental and Market Share Analysis
- On the basis of end user, IT & telecom is anticipated to dominate the market.
|Base Year Market Size||US$ 22.6 billion|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 48.3 billion|
|Key Market Drivers||
Explore more about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-data-center-networking-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
These players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global data center networking market include,
- In December 2022, Edgecore Networks Corporation, a Taiwan-based provider of open networking devices and solutions, introduced the EPS200 Series, an open network solution designed and produced exclusively for enterprises in data center networking architecture.
- It allows the connectivity of servers, storage devices, and network switches that are all housed in a rack.
- In December 2022, Arista Networks Inc. introduced eight high-end data center switches that are specially developed and manufactured to match the needs of individual organisations, with bandwidth as high as 800G.
- Three additional switches were added to the current 7060X5 series, while the other five were added to the 7050X4 data-center leaf switches.
Some of the prominent players and suppliers operating and contributing significantly to the global data center networking market growth include HPE, Microsoft Corporation, Console Connect, Fujitsu Ltd, Juniper Networks Inc, Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, Pluribus Networks, Intel Corporation, VMware Inc, ALCATEL-LUCENT Enterprise, Cisco Systems Inc, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Dell Technologies Inc, and Edge Micro, among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global data center networking market based on component, end user and region
- Global Data Center Networking Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Component
- Switching Operating System (OS)
- Virtual Switch
- Management Software
- Ethernet Switch
- Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Network Security Equipment
- Application Delivery Controller (ADC)
- Installation & Integration
- Training & Consulting
- Support & Maintenance
- Global Data Center Networking Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by End User
- IT and Telecom
- Retail & E-commerce
- Media & Entertainment
- Global Data Center Networking Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Region
- North America Data Center Networking Market
- Latin America Data Center Networking Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Data Center Networking Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Data Center Networking Market
- Other CIS Countries
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Data Center Networking Market
- South Korea
- Rest of ASEAN
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa Data Center Networking Market
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Rest of the GCC
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America Data Center Networking Market
For more information about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-data-center-networking-market/
Key Questions Answered in the Data Center Networking Report:
- What will be the market value of the global data center networking market by 2030?
- What is the market size of the global data center networking market?
- What are the market drivers of the global data center networking market?
- What are the key trends in the global data center networking market?
- Which is the leading region in the global data center networking market?
- What are the major companies operating in the global data center networking market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the global data center networking market?
Running a year End discount of 20%-https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-data-center-networking-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Explore Our Trending Reports
- Global Remote Radio Unit Market– Global Remote Radio Unit Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Video Interviewing Platforms Market– Global Video Interviewing Platforms Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 26.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Mobile Application Performance Monitoring Software Market– Global Mobile Application Performance Monitoring Software Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Online Survey Software Market– Global Online Survey Software Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Assistive Technologies for Visually Impaired Market– Global Assistive Technologies for Visually Impaired Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Location Based Advertising Market– Global Location Based Advertising Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.4% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Unified Price, Promotion and Markdown Optimization Application Market– Global Unified Price, Promotion and Markdown Optimization Application Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Physical Security Information Management Market– Global Physical Security Information Management Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Embedded Computing Market–Global Embedded Computing Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global RFID Antennas Market– Global RFID Antennas Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global SD-WAN Router Market– Global SD-WAN Router Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period of 2022-2028
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download Key Insights and Market Data – Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone: +1 302 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.