Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Treatment Market is set to Reach US$ 50.97 million at a CAGR of 7.3% from the forecast period 2023 to 2031 | Growth Plus Reports
Newark, New Castle, USA, June 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Growth Plus Reports estimated the market size of the global congenital adrenal hyperplasia treatment in 2022 to be worth US$ 27.03 million, and it is expected that it will increase at a revenue CAGR of 7.3% to reach US$ 50.97 million by 2031.
The global market for congenital adrenal hyperplasia treatment was analyzed and is expected to rise with a significant revenue share during the forecast period. A series of genetic diseases known as congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH) affects the adrenal glands, producing hormones that control a variety of biological activities. The type and severity of congenital adrenal hyperplasia determines the appropriate course of treatment.
- The rising prevalence of congenital adrenal hyperplasia is driving the market revenue share.
- The rapid advancements in treatment options are raising the market demand.
- The growing awareness of CAH among patients and healthcare professionals is driving market growth.
Request a Free Sample PDF: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/congenital-adrenal-hyperplasia-treatment-market/8804
Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Treatment Market Scope
|Market Size Value in 2022||US$ 27.03 million|
|Revenue Forecast in 2031||US$ 50.97 million|
|Base Year for Estimation||2022|
|Forecast Period||2023 to 2031|
|Segments Covered||Type, Treatment, Distribution Channel, and Region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa|
Recent Development in the Global Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Treatment Market:
- In the year 2021, Isturisa (osilodrostat), a novel therapy for CAH, was given FDA approval. Isturisa is a drug that aids in lowering cortisol production, which can aid in managing CAH symptoms.
A list of prominent players operating in the global market for congenital adrenal hyperplasia treatment includes:
- Spruce Biosciences, Inc.
- Adrenas Therapeutics, Inc.
- Sentia Medical Sciences, Inc.
- Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.
- Tempest Therapeutics, Inc
The congenital adrenal hyperplasia treatment market outlook is anticipated to increase because of investments made by numerous businesses throughout the world in increasing awareness and reimbursement.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/congenital-adrenal-hyperplasia-treatment-market/8804
Market Drivers and Restraints:
The global congenital adrenal hyperplasia treatment market revenue is driven by the rising prevalence of CAH, rising awareness for potential treatment options, and significant R&D activities in this field. Furthermore, favorable reimbursement policies are likely to contribute potential growth the global market revenue.
Segmentation By Type
Based on the type, the classic congenital hyperplasia segment with the largest revenue share dominates the global congenital adrenal hyperplasia treatment market. This large revenue share is attributed to it being one of the most common types of congenital adrenal hyperplasia and the development of novel treatment options.
Segmentation By Treatment
Based on the treatment, the hormone replacement therapy segment is the most effective treatment for CAH, therefore, accounts for the largest revenue share in the global congenital adrenal hyperplasia treatment market. The aim of treatment is to inhibit the overproduction of androgens with sufficient glucocorticoids while avoiding the negative consequences of excessive glucocorticoid exposure.
Segmentation By Distribution Channel
Based on the distribution channel, the hospital pharmacy segment dominates the global congenital adrenal hyperplasia treatment market with a significant revenue share. This significant revenue share is because the medicines prescribed for congenital adrenal hyperplasia treatment by medical professionals are dispensed by the hospital pharmacy. Also, the most preferred treatment option for congenital adrenal hyperplasia is hormone replacement therapy, for which d hospitals are the most popular locations to administer it.
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, North America, with the largest revenue share, dominates the global market. This significant revenue share is because of the high demand for congenital adrenal hyperplasia treatment, which is well-handled by well-established hospitals and healthcare infrastructure.
Growth Plus Reports studied the global market for congenital adrenal hyperplasia treatment in-depth. We studied the fundamental market characteristics, significant investment sectors, regional growth analytics, revenue estimates, competing market players, and mergers and acquisitions.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2021
- Base Year – 2022
- Forecast Years – 2023 to 2031
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2022)
- Regulatory Landscape
- Reimbursement Scenario
- Epidemiology and Patient Population (Forecast till 2031)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL CONGENITAL ADRENAL HYPERPLASIA TREATMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TYPE
- Classic Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Non-classic Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- GLOBAL CONGENITAL ADRENAL HYPERPLASIA TREATMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TREATMENT
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Salt Supplements
- GLOBAL CONGENITAL ADRENAL HYPERPLASIA TREATMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
CONGENITAL ADRENAL HYPERPLASIA TREATMENT MARKET TOC
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-8804
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market.
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse more latest healthcare reports:
COMT Inhibitors Market by Drugs (Entacapone, Tolcapone), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Neurofibromatosis Market by Type (NF1, NF2), Drug Class (Antihistamines, Antineoplastic Agents), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Synthetic Ovulation Stimulants Market by Drug Class (Clomiphene Citrate (CC), Aromatase Inhibitors, GnRH Analogs), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Rasburicase Market by Indication (Leukemia, Lymphoma, Solid Tumor Malignancies, Others), Patient Type (Adult, Pediatric) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Antipsoriatics Market by Type (Plaque Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis), Drug Type (TNF Inhibitors, Interleukins, Retinoids), Route of Administration (Oral, Topical), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) -Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
CONTACT: Manan Sethi Director, Market Insights Email: [email protected] 256 Chapman Road STE 105-4, Newark, New Castle - 19702, USA Phone no: +1 888 550 5009 Web: https://www.growthplusreports.com/
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.