Cancer Biological Therapy Market Size Is Valued At USD 225 Bn by 2032 | CAGR of 7.6%
According to Market.us, The growth of the cancer biological therapy market can be attributed to the rising incidence of several cancers, such as lung cancer, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, and other types of cancer.
New York, April 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global cancer biological therapy market in terms of revenue was estimated to be worth USD 110 billion in 2022 and is poised to reach USD 225 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2022 to 2032. In the fight against cancer, some biological therapies either stimulate or suppress the immune system. A treatment that treats disease with substances made by living things. The body may produce these substances naturally or in the laboratory. Specific cancer cells are targeted by other biological therapies, which can either stop them from growing or kill them. Additionally, they might lessen some of the side effects of some cancer treatments.
Get a holistic overview of cancer biological therapy market by industry experts to evaluate and develop growth strategies. Download the Sample – https://market.us/report/cancer-biological-therapy-market/request-sample/
- By product type, the monoclonal antibodies segment is anticipated to dominate the cancer biological therapy market and hold the largest market share during the forecast period from 2023 to 2032.
- By route of administration, the injectable route accounted for dominating the market during the forecast period 2023 to 2032.
- By End-User, in 2022, the hospitals & clinics segment dominated the global market.
- By Distribution channel, in 2022, the specialized cancer treatment centers held a significant revenue share in the cancer biological therapy market.
- In 2022, North America dominated the market with the highest revenue share of 44.7%.
- Asia-Pacific dominated the market with a revenue share of 22.3%.
- Asia-Pacific will likely grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period from 2023-2032.
The global market for cancer biological therapy is anticipated to expand as a result of the rising incidence of the disease and the proliferation of specialized cancer treatment facilities. In the market for cancer biological therapy, several specialists are concentrating on the application of applying nanotechnology to the provision of provide development therapy to patients.
Factors affecting the growth of the Global Cancer Biological Therapy Market
There are several factors that can affect the growth of the global cancer biological therapy market. Some of these factors include:
- Rising prevalence of several cancers: The market expansion of cancer biological therapy can be attributed to the rising prevalence of several cancers, such as lung cancer, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, and other types of cancer.
- Large patient pool: Due to the large patient pool, the market growth will likely be propelled owing to many admissions to specialized cancer treatment centers and hospitals.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol and tobacco: The excessive consumption of alcohol and tobacco leads to an increased risk of getting cancer. Hence, it is expected to be the driving factor for market expansion.
- New launches: The patents of several companies expire over time, which opens up a new opportunity for market players to launch new combination therapies with the existing ones.
The report also covers information on the upcoming trends and challenges that will influence the market growth. Enquire Now@ https://market.us/report/cancer-biological-therapy-market/#inquiry
Top Trends in the Global Cancer Biological Therapy Market
The worldwide burden of cancer is increasing, and treatments may be altered in accordance with national and regional priorities. Cancer biological therapy aims to get the immune system to recognize and destroy cancer cells. The most common types of cancer are breast, lung, colorectal, and prostate. In treating various types of cancers, biological therapy is used to stop or slow down the growth of a tumor and stop it from spreading.
North America dominated a significant portion of the global market for cancer biological therapy. Rising R&D expenditures, increasing government initiatives, numerous cancer biological drug and vaccine manufacturers, affordable cancer treatment facilities, rising disposable income, and expanding health insurance coverage of severe diseases positively drive North America’s market expansion. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific region is projected as the fastest-growing market with a significant CAGR because of the increasing number of cancer cases, the large patient population, advanced healthcare facilities, and other factors.
Do you want to know more about the research process and detailed methodology, Request Research Methodology of this report?
Scope of the Report
|Market Value (2022)||USD 110 Billion|
|Market Size (2032)||USD 225 Billion|
|CAGR (from 2023 to 2032)||7.6%|
|North America Revenue Share||44.7%|
|Asia Pacific Revenue Share||22.3%|
|Historic Period||2016 to 2022|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2032|
Cancer cases in individuals are among the most common causes of death and illness worldwide. In addition, the rising geriatric population susceptible to severe diseases will likely boost the market expansion. Changes in eating habits that include tobacco and alcohol use will likely surge cancer cases even more, which will positively drive the growth of the cancer biological therapy market. The growth of the cancer biological therapy market can be attributed to rising healthcare costs as well as government support for cancer therapies. Both patients and medical professionals are now actively participating in research for various treatments for these severe conditions. This is one of the most significant drivers in the market.
The higher costs associated with the treatments are expected to hamper the market growth. Most disease treatments are expensive, making them difficult for individuals, especially those in rural areas. As a result, market growth may be slowed in the coming years. The limited number of skilled professionals also hinders market expansion.
The development of diverse treatment options, such as the application of nanotechnology, is expected to create a significant growth opportunity in the market. Cancer diagnosis and advanced treatment for cancer could greatly benefit from nanotechnology. In addition, the advancements in materials science and protein engineering are further anticipated to help physicians more precisely target cancer cells.
Grow your profit margin with Market.us – Purchase This Premium Report at https://market.us/purchase-report/?report_id=66398
Report Segmentation of the Global Cancer Biological Therapy Market
The monoclonal antibodies accounted for the largest revenue share in 2022. It is a protein that binds to specific targets in the body, such as antigens on the surface of cancer cells. It is produced in the laboratory. Monoclonal antibodies are molecules made in the laboratory and can replace antibodies and restore, modify, enhance, or imitate the immune system’s attack on unwanted cells, such as cancer cells. Non-hospitalized patients with risk factors who receive monoclonal antibody therapy for severe disease progression have experienced fewer deaths and hospitalizations. Hence, the monoclonal antibody segment is likely to experience significant growth over the forecast period.
Route of Administration Insight
In 2022, the injectable route was the most preferred treatment option, dominating the global market. This significant revenue growth of the injectable is mainly influenced due to the intravenous type of injectable, which is well-known for its rapid action considering its 100% bioavailability. Hence it is highly recommended in emergency conditions.
The hospitals & clinics segment is the most lucrative segment among the end-users and dominates the cancer biological therapy market with the highest revenue share. The cancer care unit in hospitals & clinics strives to create the ideal treatment environment by offering world-class patient care and a patient-friendly setting. The advanced oncology department in the hospital provides comprehensive and convenient patient-centered care, advanced diagnostic tools, and treatment options, such as biological therapy, all under one roof. The passion for cancer care extends beyond the walls of the cancer care unit in hospitals & clinics, including strict infection control guidelines for the patients. These are the key drivers contributing to the growth of this segment.
Distribution Channel Insight
Specialized cancer treatment centers dominate the cancer biological therapy market with the largest share of the total market. This growth can be mainly attributed to the growing number of cancer patients, and rising drugs use for cancer treatment. Primarily the growth of this segment is influenced by the increase in the conductance of research, such as laboratory-based, clinical-based, and population-based. The majority of cancer centers treat patients, while some only conduct research.
For insights on global, regional, and country-level parameters with growth opportunities from 2017 to 2032, Download a Sample Report – https://market.us/report/cancer-biological-therapy-market/request-sample/
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Cancer Growth Blockers
By Route of Administration
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Cancer Research Centres
By Distribution Channel
- Specialized Cancer Treatment Centers
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- North America
- The US
- Western Europe
- The UK
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- The Czech Republic
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Costa Rica
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of MEA
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined in this report. Some of the major players include
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Novartis AG
- Amgen Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly and Company (US)
- Pfizer Inc Company Profile
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Astellas Pharma, Inc Company Profile
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Company Profile
- Bayer AG
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- AbbVie Inc. Company Profile
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Seattle Genetics
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc Company Profile
- Other Key Players
Recent Development of the Global Cancer Biological Therapy Market
- In February 2022, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson got U.S. FDA approval for its CARVYKTI, also known as ciltacabtagene autoleucel. Adults with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM) who have received four or more prior treatments, including an immunomodulator, a proteasome inhibitor, and an anti-CD38 monoclonal antibody, can be treated with this biologic medication.
- In May 2022, Biocon Biologics and Viatris, formerly Mylan, introduced the cancer drug Bevacizumab in Canada. It was sold under the brand name Abevmy. Biologics and Viatris were the two companies that developed the Abevmy. As a result, the factors above contributed to the expansion of the cancer market segment.
- Ovarian Cancer Drugs Market size is expected to be worth around USD 9,823 Mn by 2032 from USD 2,678 Mn in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 14.3%.
- Liver Cancer Drugs market was valued at US$ 980 million in 2023 and 2032, this market is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 9.3%.
- Cancer Immunotherapy Market size is expected to be worth around USD 674 Billion by 2032 from USD 191 Billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 13.8%
- Cancer Diagnostics market size is expected to be worth around USD 332.4 Billion by 2032 from USD 171.6 Billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7%
- Cancer Cachexia Market size is expected to be worth around USD 4034 Mn by 2032 from USD 2,554 Mn in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 4.8%
Market.US (Powered by Prudour Pvt Ltd) specializes in in-depth market research and analysis and has been proving its mettle as a consulting and customized market research company, apart from being a much sought-after syndicated market research report-providing firm. Market.US provides customization to suit any specific or unique requirement and tailor-makes reports as per request. We go beyond boundaries to take analytics, analysis, study, and outlook to newer heights and broader horizons.
Follow Us On LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
CONTACT: Global Business Development Teams – Market.us Market.us (Powered By Prudour Pvt. Ltd.) Email: [email protected] Address: 420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300, New York City, NY 10170, United States Tel: +1 718 618 4351 Website: https://market.us
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.