Bowel Management Systems Market is Predicted to Reach USD 3 billion at a CAGR of 4% by 2031 | Report by Transparency Market Research Inc.
These results are having an impact on the intestinal management systems market’s expansion in Italy.
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. –The global bowel management systems market was estimated at a value of US$ 2.03 billion in 2021. It is anticipated to register a 4% CAGR from 2021 to 2031 and by 2031, the market is likely to attain US$ 3 billion by 2031.
The market for bowel management systems is primarily driven by the increased prevalence of bowel illnesses such persistent constipation, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). The need for effective and efficient bowel management treatments to improve patients’ quality of life and reduce symptoms related to gastrointestinal disorders is increasing as these conditions become more commonplace globally.
The market is expanding as a result of ongoing developments in healthcare technology, such as the creation of cutting-edge bowel management systems. Advances in technology have given rise to advanced tools and treatment choices that provide better results for patients, more comfort, and ease of use while dealing with intestinal problems. The ongoing advancements in this industry draw both patients and healthcare professionals, which propels the market for bowel management systems to grow.
Request Sample of the Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=49794
The following companies are well-known participants in the global Bowel Management Systems Market:
- Axonics Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Coloplast Group
- ConvaTec Group, plc
- Consure Medical
- Hollister Incorporated
- Laborie Medical Technologies, Corp.
- ProSys International Ltd.
- Renew Medical, Inc.
- Welland Medical Limited
- Qufora A/S
- Wellspect HealthCare
- TG Eakin
Key Findings of Market Report
- Over the course of the forecast period, the bowel management systems market is expected to grow at a modest rate of about 4% CAGR.
- This is clear from the fact that problems with stool management systems include bleeding rectal ulcers.
- Businesses that provide bowel management systems must to raise awareness of the need to use caution when using the devices for extended periods of time.
- This is required because a lower risk of problems helps shorten hospital stays, which lowers costs for patients and hospitals alike.
Market Trends For Bowel Management Systems
- Bowel management devices that reduce tissue damage from leaks, pressure, and friction are becoming more and more popular. Due to its ability to shield patients from odor, tissue damage, and exposure, the DIGNISHIELD™ stool management system is becoming more and more popular. Innovative products like instructional materials and resources are making it easier to follow the rules of the quality system. Natural rubber latex is not being used by manufacturers of bowel management systems in any of their many system components.
- Businesses in the market for bowel management systems are creating cutting-edge goods that lessen skin deterioration and stop pressure ulcers from forming.
Have Any Query? Ask to Analyst: – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ASK&rep_id=49794
Global Market for Bowel Management Systems: Regional Outlook
Various reasons are propelling the growth of the bowel management systems market throughout the region. These are:
- The global market for bowel management systems has been divided into the following regions: Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific), North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and Rest of Europe), and Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC Countries, and Rest of Middle East & Africa). Every market region has been segmented into individual countries or sub-regions.
- The market size and forecast for bowel management systems are included in the report for each nation, region, and sub-region from 2017 to 2031. For the prediction period from 2021 to 2031, the CAGR has also been given for each of these nations and areas.
- The competition landscape in these areas is also included in the market report on bowel management systems.
Global Bowel Management Systems Market: Key Players
In order to expand their market position, major firms concentrate on tactics such as product launches, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and divestitures.
Few of key developments by the players in this market are:
|Company name||Key Developments|
|Microbiotica||The Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation awarded Microbiotica project funding in April 2022 as part of their inflammatory bowel disease ventures initiative for the development of therapeutics to treat inflammatory bowel disease.|
|Coloplast||Coloplast launches the SenSura Mio in Singapore in February 2022. SenSura Mio aims to improve the quality of life for ostomates, or people who have had an ostomy that are currently managing a stoma.|
Global Bowel Management Systems Market Segmentation
- Colostomy Bags
- Irrigation Systems
- Sacral Neuromodulation Systems
- Anal Sphincters
- Stool Bags
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Home Care Settings
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Contact us for Special Discount and Pricing: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=49794
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Refurbished Dental Lab Equipment Market– The global industry was valued at US$ 4.5 Bn in 2021 and It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2022 to 2031 and reach more than US$ 6.8 Bn by the end of 2031
Wireless Intraoral Camera Market– The global industry was valued at US$ 184.0 Mn in 2021 and It is projected to advance at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2022 to 2031 and reach more than US$ 466.0 Mn by 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.