Book Marketing Software Market Analysis: Research Study with Leading Players and Growth Trends | Detailed Market Report By RationalStat
Book marketing software market has witnessed significant growth during the last few years due to the rise of self-publishing authors and the digital transformation of the publishing industry. Authors and publishers increasingly rely on these tools to promote their books in the digital landscape, leveraging social media, data analytics, and e-commerce platforms
Wilmington, Delaware, Sept. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global Book Marketing Software Market is worth US$ 144.2 million in 2023 and is forecasted to reach US$ 220 million by 2030 growing at a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period of 2023-2030, according to the latest market report by RationalStat
Market Definition, Market Scope, and Report Overview
The publishing industry has gone digital, with authors, publishers, and marketers recognizing the value of online platforms and digital marketing tactics in reaching readers in the digital age. The development of self-publishing platforms has increased the number of authors looking for tools to help them advertise their own books. Book marketing software is designed to meet the needs of independent authors.
The proliferation of online bookshops and e-commerce platforms has opened up new channels for book sales. Effective book marketing software assists writers and publishers in optimizing their online presence.
- According to a deep-dive market assessment by RationalStat, the global book marketing software market has been analyzed on the basis of market segments, including on type, pricing, end user and geography/regions (including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific). The report also offers global and regional market sizing for the historical period of 2019-2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2030.
- Market intelligence for the global book marketing software market covers market sizes on the basis of market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Units) by various products/services/ equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- In addition, the long-term sector and products/services 10-year outlook and its implications on the global book marketing software market. It also includes the industry’s current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. Key information will be manufacturing capacity by country, installed base, import volumes, market size, key players, market size, dynamics, market data, insights, etc.
Request A Customization: https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-book-marketing-software-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Global Book Marketing Software Market: Segmental and Market Share Analysis
- On the basis of type, the web-based category dominated the market for book marketing software. Web-based solutions offer the advantage of accessibility and convenience by allowing users to access software from anywhere.
- On the basis of end user, large enterprises are surging demand for book marketing software. With their considerable resources and marketing budgets which is dominating the market.
|Base Year Market Size||US$ 144 million|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 220 million|
|Key Market Drivers||
Explore more about this reporthttps://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-book-marketing-software-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
These players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global book marketing software market include,
- In June 2023, ConvertKit acquired SparkLoop, a UK-based developer of tools intended for newsletter growth. This acquisition enables the acquiring company to provide more ways for its clients to grow their audience.
- In August 2021, Hootsuite acquired Heyday, a Canada-based AI platform. The acquisition allows Hootsuite to give AI capabilities to its marketing, support, and sales team.
Some of the prominent players and suppliers operating and contributing significantly to the global book marketing software market growth include Pubmark Inc. (BookBub), Book Blaster, Selvi Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (BookBuzzr), Storiad, Inc., Hootsuite, Inc., Above the Treeline, Inc., Mirabel Technologies, Inc., PublishDrive Inc., Book Brush, Bublish, Inc., Quality Solutions, Inc. (Firebrand Technologies), Reedsy Limited, ConvertKit LLC, and Virtusales.com Ltd., among others.
Get A Free Sample: https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-book-marketing-software-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
RationalStat has segmented the global book marketing software market based on type, pricing, end user, and region
- Global Book Marketing Software Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Type
- Global Book Marketing Software Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Pricing
- Global Book Marketing Software Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by End User
- Large Enterprises
- Global Book Marketing Software Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Region
- North America Book Marketing Software Market
- Latin America Book Marketing Software Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Book Marketing Software Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Book Marketing Software Market
- Other CIS Countries
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Book Marketing Software Market
- South Korea
- Rest of ASEAN
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa Book Marketing Software Market
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Rest of the GCC
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America Book Marketing Software Market
For more information about this report https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-book-marketing-software-market/
Key Questions Answered in the Book Marketing Software Report:
- What will be the market value of the global book marketing software market by 2030?
- What is the market size of the global book marketing software market?
- What are the market drivers of the global book marketing software market?
- What are the key trends in the global book marketing software market?
- Which is the leading region in the global book marketing software market?
- What are the major companies operating in the global book marketing software market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the global book marketing software market?
Explore Our Trending Reports
- Global Edutainment Market – Global Edutainment Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.0% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Leadership Training Service Market– Global Leadership Training Service Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global IT Training Market– Global IT Training Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global General Medical Education Press Market Report– Global General Medical Education Press Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Smart Education Market– Global Smart Education Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Online Self-Paced Learning Market-Global Online Self-Paced Learning Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Higher Education Learning Management Software (LMS) Market– Global Higher Education Learning Management Software (LMS) Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.4% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Emergency Notification Systems in Educational Facilities Market– Global Emergency Notification Systems in Educational Facilities Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 20% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Early Educational Toys Market – Global Early Educational Toys Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Africa E-learning Market– Africa e-learning market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15% from 2023 to 2028, driven by the increasing demand for e-learning solutions across the region.
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
To get any Deep Dive Insight on the Report- Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone: +1 302 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.