Automated Cell Counters Market Size Will Attain USD 13.2 Billion by 2030 Registering a Promising CAGR of 7.75% – Exclusive Report by Zion Market Research
Increased alcohol and cigar smoking, an unhealthy and chaotic lifestyle, and changing food habits have driven the global automated cell counters industry. Medical equipment manufacturing and use in Canadian & U.S. hospitals and clinics will drive the fastest CAGR for North American automated cell counts.
NEW YORK, USA, Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Zion Market Research has published a new research report titled “Automated Cell Counters Market – By Application (Cell Lines, Blood Cells, And Microbial Cells), By Product Type (Fluorescence Image-Based Cell Counter, Coulter Counter, And Flow Cytometers), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the global automated cell counters market size was valued at about USD 9.1 billion in 2022. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.75% and is anticipated to reach USD 13.2 billion by 2030.”
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/automated-cell-counters-market
(A free sample of this report is available upon request; please contact us for more information.)
Automated Cell Counters Market Overview:
Automated cell counters are electronic instruments that can determine the number of cells in plants, animals, humans, viruses, bacteria, and other organisms. In addition, the process of cell counting begins with the loading of a section into an automated cell counter, which is then transmitted over a thin tube. In addition, these products have a variety of uses in lab experiments for counting cells.
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the Following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2023 updated report.
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2023
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, Revenue Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Historic and Forecast Growth, Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis
- Zion Market Research Methodology
|Report Attribute||Report Details|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 9.1 Billion|
|Market Forecast in 2030||USD 13.2 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 7.75%|
|Forecast Years||2023- 2030|
|Key Companies Covered||Thermo Fischer Scientific; Abbott Laboratories; Countstar Inc.; Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.; Agilent Technologies Inc.; Beckman Coulter Inc. (Danaher); F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Chemometec A/S; ALIGNEDGENETICS; Nanoentek; Olympus Corporation; MERCK KGaA; Sysmex Corporation; Nexcelom Bioscience LLC., and others.|
|Segments Covered||By Application, By Product Type, and By Region|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa|
|Customization Scope||Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs.|
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report | Quick Delivery Available – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/automated-cell-counters-market
Key Insights from Primary Research
- The global automated cell counters market is anticipated to grow rapidly over the forecast timeline owing to a prominent surge in the cases of diseases such as cancer, HIV, diphtheria, measles, and other kinds of blood disorders.
- In terms of product type, the fluorescence image-based cell counter segment is slated to register the highest CAGR over the analysis period.
- Based on application, the blood cells segment is expected to dominate the segmental growth over the assessment timeline.
- Region-wise, the North American automated cell counters industry is projected to register the fastest CAGR during the assessment timeline.
Automated Cell Counters Market: Growth Factors
- Rise in the incidences of chronic diseases globally will steer the global market expansion by 2030
Cancer, HIV, diphtheria, measles, and other types of blood disorders will drive the global automated cell counters market trends. A surge in the need for counting cells for diagnosis and treatment of chronic illness will further embellish the expansion of the global market. According to a report published by the WHO in November 2021, nearly 38 million people contracted HIV in 2020. Moreover, in 2020, approximately 7,000,000 people perished due to HIV. In addition, an increase in scientific and technological advancements will facilitate the global expansion of the market.
In the coming years, the market for new automated cell analyzers will be propelled by a combination of favorable government policies and massive investments in research activities. New product launches have had a positive impact on the expansion of each market and will continue to do so in the near future.
Automated Cell Counters Market: Restraints
- High product costs can impede global industry expansion over the next eight years
Huge costs and lack of availability of skilled professionals can hinder the growth of the global automated cell counters industry. Furthermore, poor healthcare facilities in emerging economies are anticipated to halt the expansion of the global industry.
Browse the full “Automated Cell Counters Market – By Application (Cell Lines, Blood Cells, And Microbial Cells), By Product Type (Fluorescence Image-Based Cell Counter, Coulter Counter, And Flow Cytometers), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030” Report at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/automated-cell-counters-market
Automated Cell Counters Market: Segmentation
The global automated cell counters market is sectored into product type, application, and region.
In terms of product type, the global automated cell counters market is segregated into fluorescence image-based cell counter, coulter counter, and flow cytometers segments. Furthermore, the fluorescence image-based cell counter segment, which gathered nearly a fourth-fifth of the global market revenue share in 2022, is projected to register the fastest CAGR in the next couple of years.
Based on the application, the global automated cell counters industry is sectored into cell lines, blood cells, and microbial segments. Furthermore, the blood cells segment, which garnered a huge chunk of the global industry share in 2022, is forecast to dominate the global industry over the analysis timespan.
- Asia-Pacific is set to retain dominant position in the global automated cell counters market over 2023-2030
Asia-Pacific, which accounted for roughly two-fifths of the global automated cell counters market’s revenue in 2022, will be the dominant region during the forecast period. In addition, the growth of the regional market can be affected by an increase in the presence of multinational corporations in the countries. In addition, the enormous demand for toxicology testing equipment and personalized medication in countries like Japan and China will expand the regional market. In addition, the rise of chronic diseases in Asia’s emerging economies will further influence regional market trends.
In the coming years, the North American automated cell counters industry will experience the highest CAGR due to the rise in the production of medical devices as well as its use in hospitals and clinics in countries such as Canada and the United States.
Request For Customization on This Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/7600
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global Automated Cell Counters market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors. Some of the main players in the global Automated Cell Counters market include;
- Thermo Fischer Scientific
- Abbott Laboratories
- Countstar Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Beckman Coulter Inc. (Danaher)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Chemometec A/S
- Olympus Corporation
- MERCK KGaA
- Sysmex Corporation
- Nexcelom Bioscience LLC.
The global Automated Cell Counters market is segmented as follows:
- Cell Lines
- Blood Cells
- Microbial Cells
By Product Type
- Fluorescence Image-based Cell Counter
- Coulter Counter
- Flow Cytometers
- North America
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- The Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Request Free Brochure of the Global Automated Cell Counters Market @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/requestbrochure/automated-cell-counters-market
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Automated Cell Counters industry?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Automated Cell Counters Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Automated Cell Counters Industry?
- What segments does the Automated Cell Counters Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Automated Cell Counters Market sample report and company profiles?
- Full in-depth analysis of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Segmentation details of the market
- Former, on-going, and projected market analysis in terms of volume and value
- Assessment of niche industry developments
- Market share analysis
- Key strategies of major players
- Emerging segments and regional markets
- Testimonials to companies in order to fortify their foothold in the market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Orthopedic Braces & Support Casting & Splints Market By Product Type (Orthopedic Braces & Support And Casting & Splinting Supplies), By Application (Hospitals And Retail Pharmacies), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/orthopedic-braces-and-support-casting-and-splints-market
- Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer Market By Product (Instruments, Software & Services, And Consumables), By Application (Infectious Diseases And Oncology), By End-Use (Hospitals, Pharmaceutical & Biotech Firms, And Clinical Laboratories), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Emerging Trends, Demand, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/chemiluminescence-immunoassay-analyzer-market
- Microbial Air Samplers Market By Product Type (Portable Microbial Air Samplers, Desktop Microbial Air Samplers, And Accessories), By End-User (Research & Academic Institutions, Hospitals & Clinics, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Firms, Food & Beverages, Personal Care Industries, And Others), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/microbial-air-samplers-market
- Ocular Drug Delivery Technology Market By Technology (Topical, Iontophoresis, Ocular Insert, Intraocular Implants, In Situ Gel & Punctal Plugs, And Others), By Disease Type (Glaucoma, Diabetic Retinopathy, Dry Eye Syndrome, Macular Degeneration, Cataract, Diabetic Macular Edema, And Others), By End Users (Hospitals, Ophthalmic Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, And Homecare Settings) And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/ocular-drug-delivery-technology-market
- Automated Immunoassay Analyzers Market By Sales Model (Outright Sale And Reagent Rental/Lease), By Technology (Enzyme-Linked Fluorescent Immunoassay (ELFA), Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA), Radioimmunoassay (RIA), And Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)), By End-User (Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals, And Blood Bank), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/automated-immunoassay-analyzers-market
- Deflectable Catheters Market By Product (Uni-Directional Deflectable Catheters, Bi-Directional Deflectable Catheters, And Multi-Directional Deflectable Catheters), By Application (Coronary Interventions, Electrophysiology, Diagnostics Imaging, And Peripheral Interventions), By End-User (Hospitals, ASCs & Clinics, Independent Catheterization Labs, And Others), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/deflectable-catheters-market
About Zion Market Research:
Zion Market Research is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Zion Market Research are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Rushikesh Dorge | Zion Market Research
USA: +1 3479038971 | +1 7187054574
USA/Canada Toll Free: 1 (855) 465-4651 | Newark: 1 (302) 444-0166
UK: +44 2032 894158
India: +91 7768 006 007 | +91 7768 006 008
Also Read Our Blogs: https://zmrblog.com/
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.