Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market Surges at 3.8% CAGR from 2019 to 2027 Fueled by Heightened Public Awareness: TMR Report
The application of AI in healthcare, particularly in analyzing medical images and patient data, can lead to more accurate and efficient autoimmune disease diagnosis
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Sept. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The autoimmune disease diagnostics market was estimated to have acquired US$ 14.4 billion in 2018. It is anticipated to register a 3.8% CAGR from 2019 to 2027 and by 2027, the market is likely to gain US$ 20.1 billion.
The key element driving the market for autoimmune disease diagnostics is the rising prevalence of autoimmune diseases. The increasing incidence of autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and lupus, is a primary driver of the market. A growing awareness of these conditions, improved diagnostic techniques, and expanding patient populations contribute to market growth.
The demand for autoimmune disease diagnostics is also being driven by advanced diagnostic technologies. The development of advanced diagnostic technologies, including serological assays, molecular diagnostic tests, and imaging techniques like MRI and CT scans, has enhanced the accuracy and early detection of autoimmune diseases. The trend has led to increased demand for autoimmune disease diagnostics.
Download a Sample Report to Lead the Way in Growth Trends – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=5351
|Market Revenue||US$ 14.4 Bn|
|Growth Rate – CAGR||3.8%|
|No. of Pages||80 Pages|
|Market Segmentation||By Test Type, Disease Type, Region|
|Regions Covered||North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Covered||Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc., bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La, Roche Ltd|
Key Findings of the Market Report
- The trend towards point-of-care testing is gaining momentum. POCT devices allow for rapid and convenient autoimmune disease diagnostics at the patient’s bedside or in clinics, reducing the time to diagnosis and enabling faster treatment initiation.
- Diagnostic companies are increasingly expanding into emerging markets where there is a growing middle-class population with greater access to healthcare, which presents opportunities for market growth in regions like Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
- Integration with digital health platforms and electronic health records (EHRs) allows for seamless data sharing and monitoring of autoimmune disease patients. The trend improves the overall management of these conditions and enhances diagnostic capabilities.
Market Trends for Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics
- Telehealth services are increasingly used for initial consultations and follow-ups, creating opportunities for remote autoimmune disease diagnostics and monitoring solutions.
- Some autoimmune disease diagnostic tests can be performed by patients themselves at home. The trend empowers patients to take an active role in managing their conditions and monitoring treatment effectiveness.
- Patient advocacy groups and awareness campaigns play a crucial role in educating the public about autoimmune diseases and the importance of early diagnosis. The efforts can drive increased testing and diagnosis rates.
Have questions or need customization? Our industry experts are here to assist you: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=5351
Market for Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics: Regional Outlook
Various reasons are propelling the growth of the autoimmune disease diagnostics market in different regions. These are:
- Asia Pacific is witnessing a growing prevalence of autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, and autoimmune thyroid diseases. Changes in lifestyle, environmental factors, and genetic predispositions contribute to this increase, driving the demand for autoimmune disease diagnostics.
- Many countries in the Asia Pacific region are investing in their healthcare infrastructure, leading to better access to healthcare services, including diagnostic facilities. Improved infrastructure encourages early diagnosis and management of autoimmune diseases.
- Efforts by healthcare organizations, patient advocacy groups, and governments to raise awareness about autoimmune diseases have been effective in educating the public. Increased awareness results in more people seeking diagnostic tests when they experience symptoms.
- North America boasts advanced healthcare infrastructure, including well-equipped hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, and research institutions. The infrastructure supports the development and adoption of cutting-edge diagnostic technologies.
- The region is a global leader in technological innovation, including in the healthcare sector. The development of advanced diagnostic tools, such as multiplex assays, next-generation sequencing, and high-resolution imaging, has greatly improved the accuracy and efficiency of autoimmune disease diagnosis.
- High healthcare expenditure in North America supports the development and adoption of advanced diagnostic technologies. Patients in the region have better access to healthcare services, including diagnostic tests.
Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market: Key Players
Some dominant worldwide firms hold the majority of the market share in the autoimmune disease diagnostics industry. The market’s major companies are concentrating on diversifying their product lines.
The big players’ primary strategy includes mergers and acquisitions. In order to acquire a competitive edge in the industry, market competitors are concentrating on offering high-quality services.
The following companies are well-known participants in the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market:
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- bioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- F. Hoffmann-La, Roche Ltd.
- Inova Diagnostics, Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics
- SQI Diagnostics, Inc.
- Siemens Healthcare
Key developments in the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market are:
- In 2023, Thermo Fisher Scientific announced the launch of the new Phadia 2500+ series of instruments, which can be used for diagnosing autoimmune diseases such as celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune liver disease, and autoimmune thyroid disease.
- In 2023, KSL Beutner Laboratories launched a blood test to detect an antigen linked with the autoimmune blistering disease mucous membrane pemphigoid (MMP), which often causes painful lesions in the oral cavity.
- In 2023, GenMark Diagnostics announced the development of a new multiplex PCR test that can detect and identify multiple autoimmune diseases in a single test.
Partial Table of Content (ToC):
1.1. Market Definition and Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Key Research Objectives
1.4. Research Highlights
2. Assumptions and Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary: Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market
4. Market Overview
4.1.1. Test Type Definition
4.1.2. Industry Evolution / Developments
4.3. Market Dynamics
4.4. Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market Analysis and Forecast, 2017–2027
4.4.1. Market Revenue Projections (US$ Mn)
5. Key Insights
5.1. Technological Development
5.2. Disease Prevalence & Incidence Cases
6. Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market Analysis and Forecast, by Test Type
6.1. Introduction & Definition
6.1.1. Key Findings / Developments
6.2. Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market Value Forecast, by Test Type, 2017–2027
6.2.1. Antinuclear Antibody Test
6.2.2. Autoantibody Test
6.2.3. Complete Blood Count (CBC)
6.2.4. Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
6.2.5. C-reactive Protein (CRP) Test
6.2.6. Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
6.3. Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market Attractiveness, by Test Type
Request Complete TOC of this Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=T&rep_id=5351
Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market Segmentation
- Antinuclear Antibody Test
- Autoantibody Test
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- C-reactive Protein (CRP) Test
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- Grave’s Disease
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- SLE (Lupus)
- Type 1 Diabetes
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.