Australia Activewear Market Size, Market Trends, Top Categories, Market Forecast, 2023-2030 | Market Report by RationalStat
The growing demand in Australia activewear market is projected to reach US$ 25.3 billion by 2030, with an annual growth rate of 9.4%
Wilmington, Delaware, Oct. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Australia Activewear Market value is US$ 13.5 billion in 2023 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of over 9.4% over the forecast period of 2023-2030, according to the latest market report by RationalStat
Market Definition, Market Scope, and Report Overview
Activewear is clothing that is specifically designed for physical activities, sports, and fitness regimens. These clothes are comprised of specialized textiles that give comfort, flexibility, and moisture-wicking qualities, allowing people to participate in a variety of physical activities comfortably.
Physical fitness and leading a healthy lifestyle are becoming increasingly important. Australians, like many other people around the world, are becoming more health-conscious, which is fueling a rising interest in sports and fitness activities.
- According to a deep-dive market assessment by RationalStat, the Australia Activewear market has been analyzed on the basis of market segments, including product type, fabric, gender, distribution channel and geography/regions (including Western Australia, Southern Australia, Eastern Australia, Northern and Central Australia). The report also offers Australia and regional market sizing for the historical period of 2019-2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2030.
- Market intelligence for the Australia Activewear market covers market sizes on the basis of market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Units) by various products/services/equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- In addition, the long-term sector and products/services 10-year outlook and its implications on the Australia Activewear market. It also includes the industry’s current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. Key information will be manufacturing capacity by country, installed base, import volumes, market size, key players, market size, dynamics, market data, insights, etc.
Request A Customization- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/australia-activewear-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Australia Activewear Market: Segmental and Market Share Analysis
- On the basis of product type, fashion outer segment gained major share of the global market in 2022 and is expected to sustain its market during the forecast period.
- On the basis of fabric, polyester segment was the major contributor of 2022 and is expected to continue dominate the market during the forecast period.
- On the basis of gender, women segment was the major contributor in 2022 owing the surge in participation of women in outdoor activities and sports.
|Base Year Market Size||US$ 13.5 billion|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 25.3 billion|
|Key Market Drivers||
Explore more about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/australia-activewear-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
Leading players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the Australia Activewear market include,
- In July 2023, LSKD, the Australian-owned and managed sportswear company, and Life Time, the nation’s foremost healthy living brand, announced that LSKD will serve as the exclusive apparel brand for Life Time’s approximately 5,000 female coaches, instructors, and trainers.
Some of the prominent players and suppliers operating and contributing significantly to the Australia Activewear market growth include Lorna Jane Pty Ltd, 2XU Pty. Ltd., Running Bare Australia Pty Ltd, Nimble Activewear Pty Ltd, Rock Wear International Limited, THE ICONIC, PE Nation, Ryderwear, L’URV, and First Base Sydney, among others.
RationalStat has segmented the Australia Activewear market based on product type, fabric, gender, distribution channel and region
- Australia Activewear Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units) and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Product Type
- Ready to Wear
- Fashion Outer
- Rash Guards
- Swim Wear
- Australia Activewear Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units) and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Fabric
- Australia Activewear Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units) and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Gender
- Australia Activewear Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units) and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Distribution Channel
- Brand Outlets
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retail Stores
- Australia Activewear Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units) and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Region
- Australia Activewear Market
- Western Australia
- Southern Australia
- Eastern Australia
- Northern and Central Australia
- Australia Activewear Market
For more information about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/australia-activewear-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Key Questions Answered in the Activewear Report:
- What will be the market value of the Australia Activewear market by 2030?
- What is the market size of the Australia Activewear market?
- What are the market drivers of the Australia Activewear market?
- What are the key trends in the Australia Activewear market?
- Which is the leading region in the Australia Activewear market?
- What are the major companies operating in the Australia Activewear market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the Australia Activewear market?
Running a year End discount of 20%-https://store.rationalstat.com/store/australia-activewear-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Explore Our Trending Reports
- Global Luxury Outdoor Jacket– Global luxury outdoor jacket market is estimated to witness a considerable growth rate of around 5.4% during the forecast period of 2023–2028 and was valued at around US$ 1.2 billion in 2023.
- Global Sleepwear and Loungewear Market– Global Sleepwear and Loungewear Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Women Activewear Market– Global Women Activewear Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global High Visibility Clothing Market– Global High Visibility Clothing Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Weighted Blanket (Gravity Blanket) Market– Global Weighted Blanket (Gravity Blanket) Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Plus Size Women’s Clothing Market– Global Plus Size Women’s Clothing Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Sun Protection (UPF) Clothing Market– Global Sun Protection (UPF) Clothing Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global T-shirts Market– The Global T-shirts Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 3.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Microbial Derived Fiber Market– Global microbial-derived fiber market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 8.5% during the forecast period of 2023-2028 and was valued at around US$ 12 million in 2021.
- Global Innerwear Market–Global innerwear market is expected to reach a value of US$ 150 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period 2023-2030.
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download Key Insights and Market Data – Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end Australia market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support Australia and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone: +1 302 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.