Anti-Drone Market Size, Trends, Market Share, Drivers and Growth Outlook, 2023-2030 | Market Study by RationalStat
The global Anti-Drone market is expected to reach US$ 13.3 billion by 2030, with an annual growth rate of more than 28.4%.
Wilmington, Delaware, Oct. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to RationalStat’s recent industry analysis, the Global Anti-Drone Market value is US$ 2.3 billion in 2023 and is expected to rise at a strong CAGR of over 28.4% over the forecast period of 2023-2030.
Market Definition, Market Scope, and Report Overview
The Anti-Drone market refers to the industrial segment that provides solutions and technologies for detecting, tracking, and mitigating unauthorized drones. These systems are crucial for protecting key infrastructure, public events, military installations, and other sensitive places from possible drone security concerns.
Anti-Drone technology has advanced significantly in recent years. Radar systems, radio frequency (RF) detection, electro-optical sensors, and artificial intelligence advancements have all improved the capabilities of Anti-Drone systems. These improvements have resulted in more reliable and efficient detection and mitigation strategies, which has fueled market growth.
- According to a deep-dive market assessment by RationalStat, the global Anti-Drone market has been analyzed on the basis of market segments, including technology, application, end use and geography/regions (including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific). The report also offers global and regional market sizing for the historical period of 2019-2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2030.
- Market intelligence for the global Anti-Drone market covers market sizes on the basis of market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Units) by various products/services/equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- In addition, the long-term sector and products/services 10-year outlook and its implications on the global Anti-Drone market. It also includes the industry’s current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. Key information will be manufacturing capacity by country, installed base, import volumes, market size, key players, market size, dynamics, market data, insights, etc.
Request A Customization- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-anti-drone-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Global Anti-Drone Market: Segmental and Market Share Analysis
- Based on technology, from 2023 to 2030, the kinetic system segment is predicted to develop at the fastest CAGR. Kinetic systems are versatile and reliable, allowing them to counter drones at varying danger levels.
- Based on region, the Asia Pacific region is projected to account for the largest share of the Anti-Drone market. The factors contributing to the regional market’s growth include the development of a broad range of counter-drone technologies.
|Base Year Market Size||US$ 2.3 billion|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 13.3 billion|
|Dominant Segment||Kinetic system|
|Dominant Region||Asia Pacific|
|Key Market Drivers||
Explore more about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-anti-drone-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
Some leading players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global Anti-Drone market include,
- In July 2023, Dedrone released Version 6.0 of its DedroneTracker.AI, based on feedback from security professionals, military operators, and law enforcement officials. DedroneTracker.AI provides powerful AI/ML-enabled threat risk prioritisation, sensor fusion, and autonomous threat interrogation and categorization for drones.
Some of the prominent players and suppliers operating and contributing significantly to the global Anti-Drone market growth include Drone Defence, DeTect Inc., Zen Technologies Limited, DroneShield Ltd, METIS Aerospace Ltd, QinetiQ Group PLC, Thales Group, Lockheed Martin Corporation, SRC Inc., and SAAB AB, among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global Anti-Drone market based on technology, application, end use and region
- Global Anti-Drone Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Technology
- Electronic System
- Laser System
- Kinetic System
- Global Anti-Drone Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Application
- Jamming and Disruption
- Global Anti-Drone Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by End Use
- Military and Defense
- Global Anti-Drone Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Region
- North America Anti-Drone Market
- Latin America Anti-Drone Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Anti-Drone Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Anti-Drone Market
- Other CIS Countries
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Anti-Drone Market
- South Korea
- Rest of ASEAN
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa Anti-Drone Market
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Rest of the GCC
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America Anti-Drone Market
For more information about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-anti-drone-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Key Questions Answered in the Anti-Drone Report:
- What will be the market value of the global Anti-Drone market by 2030?
- What is the market size of the global Anti-Drone market?
- What are the market drivers of the global Anti-Drone market?
- What are the key trends in the global Anti-Drone market?
- Which is the leading region in the global Anti-Drone market?
- What are the major companies operating in the global Anti-Drone market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the global Anti-Drone market?
Running a year End discount of 20%-https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-anti-drone-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Explore Our Trending Reports
- Global Drone Inspection and Monitoring Market– Global drone inspection and monitoring market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 12% during the forecast period of 2023-2028 and was valued at around US$ 6.6 billion in 2022.
- Global Aircraft Lighting Market– Global aircraft lighting market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during the forecast period of 2023-2028 and was valued at around US$ 690 million in 2022.
- Global Autonomous Aircrafts Market– According to RationalStat analysis, the market value of the global autonomous aircraft market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.2% during the forecast period 2023-2028.
- Global Synthetic Aperture Radar Market– Global Synthetic Aperture Radar Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Very Light Aircraft Market– Global Very Light Aircraft Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Space Habitat Market– Global Space Habitat Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Aviation Titanium Alloy Market– Global Aviation Titanium Alloy Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Aerospace Hose Market– Factors contributing to the growth of the market include increasing aircraft production, technological advancements, stringent safety regulations, increasing air passenger traffic, growing military aircraft fleet, and increasing focus on fuel efficiency and environmental sustainability.
- Global Targeting Pods Market– Global Targeting Pods Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Commercial Aircraft Emergency Generators Market– Global Commercial Aircraft Emergency Generators Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download Key Insights and Market Data – Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone: +1 302 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.