Analytical Instrumentation Market Set to Register a CAGR of 6.71% and Reach US$ 94.10 Billion by 2031 – Growth Plus Reports
Newark, New Castle, USA, April 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a recent Growth Plus Reports assessment, the analytical instrumentation market is estimated to reach US$ 94.10 billion by 2031, with a revenue CAGR of 6.71%. The report examines the vital growth strategies, factors and prospects, competitive scenarios, shifting industry trends, market dynamics, data and forecasts, and ideal investment regions.
- Increased drug development will drive market revenue growth.
- North America will register the fastest revenue growth in the global analytical instrumentation market.
- Increased cancer research will fuel the growth of the market.
Request a Free Sample PDF: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/analytical-instrumentation-market/8536
Analytical Instrumentation Market Scope
|Market size value in 2022||US$ 52.45 billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2031||US$ 94.10 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.71% from 2023 to 2031|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Segments covered||Product Type, Application, and Region.|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa|
The pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors’ rising need for precision and accuracy in drug development and research is the major factor driving the revenue growth of the global analytical instrumentation market. Furthermore, the growing need for analytical instrumentation for testing and analysis, as well as the development of new technologies contribute to the market’s revenue growth rate.
Growth Plus Reports has analyzed the global analytical instrumentation market from four perspectives: Product Type, Application, and Region.
Product Type Segmentation: Based on the product type, the global analytical instrumentation market is segmented into molecular analysis spectroscopy, elemental analysis spectroscopy, chromatography, mass spectroscopy, and others. The chromatography segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share because of the numerous applications of chromatography in the industries of pharmaceuticals, life science, and others.
Application Segmentation: Based on the application, the global analytical instrumentation market is segmented into clinical & diagnostic analysis, life sciences research & development, forensic analysis, environmental testing, and others. The life sciences research & development segment dominates the market because of the surge in R&D efforts by various life sciences businesses to develop and produce innovative biologics such as monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, and therapeutic proteins is mostly due to the increasing frequency of chronic and infectious illnesses.
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global analytical instrumentation market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America is expected to dominate the global analytical instrumentation market with the largest revenue share. The dominance of North America can be attributed to significant R&D efforts for producing vaccines and therapies for various diseases, as well as increased public-private investment in the field of cancer research, and the region’s high affordability and adoption of innovative and sophisticated instrumentation.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/analytical-instrumentation-market/8536
The prominent players in the global analytical instrumentation market are:
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Waters Corp.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag
- Sartorius Ag
- Avantor Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- Zeiss Group
- Illumina Inc.
The analytical instrumentation market is extremely competitive, with many players involved. Market leaders increasingly use mergers, collaborations, and acquisitions to increase their market share and launch new drugs and products.
- Illumina Inc. announced the launch of its first product based on its innovative Illumina Complete Long Read technology in March 2023. The Illumina Complete Long Read Prep, Human test is a high-performance long-read human whole-genome sequencing (WGS) test that works with the Illumina NovaSeq X Plus, NovaSeq X, and NovaSeq 6000 sequencing systems.
- Waters announced the Biologics QA/QC expansion with Wyatt Acquisition in March 2023.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2021
- Base Year – 2022
- Forecast Years – 2023 to 2031
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2022)
- Regulatory Landscape
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENTATION MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Molecular Analysis Spectroscopy
- Elemental Analysis Spectroscopy
- Mass Spectroscopy
- GLOBAL ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENTATION MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY APPLICATION
- Clinical & Diagnostic Analysis
- Life Sciences Research & Development
- Forensic Analysis
- Environmental Testing
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-8536
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse Latest Healthcare Related Reports:
Bone Cancer Market by Type (Osteosarcoma, Chondrosarcoma), Treatment Type (Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy), Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Catheter-related Blood Infections Market by Treatment Type (Antibiotic Lock Therapy), Source of Infection (Coagulase-negative Staphylococcus), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Sterilants Market by Product (Ethylene Oxide, Glutaraldehyde, Hydrogen Peroxide Gas Plasma), End User (Hospitals, Clinical Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Laboratories) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Angiography Catheters Market by Type (Selective Angiographic Catheters, Non-selective Angiographic Catheters), Product (Scoring Balloon Catheters, Conventional Catheters), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Pharmaceutical Processing Machinery Market by Mode of Delivery (Oral Formulation, Parenteral Formulation, Topical Formulation, and Other Formulation) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
CONTACT: Manan Sethi Director, Market Insights Email: [email protected] 256 Chapman Road STE 105-4, Newark, New Castle - 19702, USA Phone no: +1 888 550 5009 Web: https://www.growthplusreports.com/
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.